Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,794 jayfacer
    Man why you gotta be all rude to his mom like that
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,720 jayfacer
    edited February 2022
    Update: Name change successful. It’s gone from the Google results. 🤣🤣

But on that note I really gotta go ahead and get the new name copyrighted. I’m the only result that pops up for it period so I know I’ll win it. I was hesitant to do it for Episode because it’s like $200, but if the name is already copyrighted, it’s non-refundable. So I wasn’t confident that I wouldn’t lose money since there was a handful of other Episodes. Wit this new name, I know I’m good and it’s money well spent.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,708 spicy boy
    Trademarked*

You need the Trademark, not the copyright. Copyright applies to creative works IE your music. Trademark applies to your name and brand.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Durnk MC birderliene blackedvout looool
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    Durnk MC birderliene blackedvout looool
    Well this seems healthy.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    My grandfather's house sold and is closing at the end of this month so I'll be getting a nice deposit. Still testing to get into the IBEW in a couple weeks but with this windfall I might opt to resume my undergrad instead, since the main thing trucking taught me was that I only really feel at home teaching.

Either way, May is about to be lit for concerts.
    Yeah after my college alcohol poisoning days my body won't even let me get that drunk anymore. I'll get nauseous and crawl into bed way before that lol
    Functional alcoholic gang
    I havent gone out drinking in like three years. Let me blackout once in a while
    Got a job at FedEx. Pay is pretty nice and the schedule is fixed wit guaranteed weekends off. 👌🏻👌🏻
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    what will you be doing? 

I worked a ground hub years ago. Loved the job stayed in shape. Loved working the IC belt with the heavy packages. Miss those days of being able to throw a whiskey barrel or trampoline over my shoulder and carry it to a truck. That shit makes me hurt just thinking about it now. Putting trailers to doors was also awesome. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Yea it’s FedEx Ground so same shit basically. If it’s as physical as it sounds then I might not even need to really get back in the gym lmao. I been dieting and getting back in shape as it is, but I never added the exercise back in yet. But this way I’ll basically be getting paid to do so lmao.
    Yeah most definitely will be a workout. I did Amazon for a bit when I was at my heaviest and it kicked my ass
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Unload is easy as fuck 
    IC (packages too big to run upstairs) can be hard because of how heavy
    load is alright but can suck
    driving the switch is the best spot 
    unless You want to do nothing then watching sort upstairs is the best spot. I was put upstairs after an ankle injury you just sit and watch packages roll through and make sure they don’t get stuck 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Ayo @MetalCoresades you ever heard of the tabletop game Marvel Crisis Protocol? Just played a couple of games tonight for the first time and It's pretty fun
    Singing voice is slowly but surely coming back. I still have no clue what the fuck I did and how exactly it happened, but I’m almost positive it was some kind of strain on the neck muscles and not the actual vocal cords. I noticed when I would try to hit higher range and especially falsetto, I would feel it pulling and tightening even in the back left side of my neck, meanwhile the vocal cords never hurt or bothered me whatsoever. And I can physically feel it loosening up day by day. So I over stretched it or some shit. I still got my ENT appointment scheduled for Wednesday so Im’ma obviously still follow thru wit that and still get it all checked out, but it’s still a relief cause I was gettin real nervous about what the extent of it was cause I literally straight up could not sing overnight. But good news is that it seems purely like a muscular issue, I don’t think I had ever damaged my voice using improper technique or anything.