Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• Options
    Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,470 moneytalker
    I’ve got fuck all going on rn so I’m all in. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Options
    EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,612 jayfacer
    Anybody receive a stolen jaw? 🤔
  • Options
    MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,559 spicy boy
    Xeno said:
    Oh boy ever since FF left I've just been itching for some regional unsigned metal scene drama
    Aight, you right. Nevermind. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Options
    Nah carry on. 🧐
  • Options
    GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Dont be a bitch and sulk MC 
  • Options
    Nah nah, I didnt want to get a "spill it Will", but I dont want to bore you 
  • Options
    JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,700 mod
    Too late. Out with it Will. :!!!!!
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • Options
    Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,471 spicy boy
    Do gay people get gayer every day?
  • Options
    Aight, so this dude in the scene has mounting accusations against him. Everything from just being a shitty person who belittles and takes advantage of smaller bands, to racism and transphobia, to straight up grooming underage girls. One of my friends is one of those groomed underage girls. 

A bunch of people called him out throughout the week. All of his band members quit on him because they found out how shitty of a person he is. People are trying to get his other bands to kick him out. Total cancel culture shit. 

This guy, AND HIS GF AND MOM, start meeting/calling people to try and get them to stop the callouts. In one event his ex singer blew up on him and called him out for abusing her and kicking her out of the band. 

He made a "rebuttle" post yesterday, basically saying he wasnt guilty of any of this, and all the people making accusations against him are liars. All his little sheep followers took his side in the comments, but that spurred all the people he wronged to make independent posts talking about how shit of a human being his is. His gf then took it upon herself to reach out and basically call these individuals out too. Didnt work, and it just created even more drama. 

I called out his followers, basically saying "what happened to believe women? What happened to not victim blaming? What happened to kill your local pedo, even if they're your friends? This scene doesnt stand for shit. Other people in this scene have gotten cancelled for less, this guy hurt a lot of people, and his words dont mean anything and he should just own up to being shitty, and those taking his side should be ashamed". One of his followers came at me, and promptly blocked me when I commented back because he was a bitch pussy. I also mentioned the only reason I havent said anything earlier was because the worst thing he's done to me, personally, was shit talk my band. And that isnt cancelable, and it also isnt my place to air other people's dirty laundry, so Ive been silent. But nobody cares. The local scene has this guys dick so far in their mouths he can literally do anything he wants to. 

The guy in question ended up unfriending me, so I cant see his friends fellating him anymore. But yea, shit show. 

TLDR: Shitty dude got called out, made a bad rebuttle, all his followers took his side, which then created more drama. 

I hate cancel culture. And usually stay away from it, and dont condone it. But Im so sick of this guy and his BS. 
  • Options
    FLATFLAT Posts: 60,595 spicy boy
  • Options
    XenoXeno Posts: 21,010 master of ceremonies
    Nah nah, I didnt want to get a "spill it Will", but I dont want to bore you 
    You're taking my throwaway jabs too seriously m8
  • Options
    Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,471 spicy boy
    How did he “groom” them? 
  • Options
    Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,691 jayfacer
    Yeah I read up on all that recently. Never heard of dude or his band.
  • Options
    Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Post some of his songs
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    How did he “groom” them? 
    One was 16 when he was 18. Basically did the "Oh I like you, but we cant be together because you're underage, but we can still fuck, and when you turn 18 we'll make it a thing" thing. Strung her along for years. Then when she turned 18 he was like "ye, nah I dont feel that way about you", but then went for her friend who was (at the time) also 16 (he was 20/21) and then they didn't make it official the day of her 17th birthday. 

Another person came out yesterday and said they were hit up by him when they were 17 too. 

Dime2 said:
    Yeah I read up on all that recently. Never heard of dude or his band.
    They're big in the hardcore/slam scene. But still local status. Dude has a horde of people ready to fight for him until death though. People today are calling out other people (mainly people calling out this guy) in an attempt to shift focus away from him. Like, you're so far up this guy's ass you're trying to get people off of him by making accusations against other people. Its wack. Also where did you read it? People you know?

Yeah you forgot the most important detail: does his band rip? 
    Nah, shitty generic 4 fret 2 string beat down 
  • Options
    Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Dont ignore me asshole
  • Options
    My mastering engineer enjoyed my album enough that he put me on his showcase playlist of his masters on his website. Right on the homepage and near the top “Hybrid Hip Hop: Episode - Flurries”

He cut it short but obviously understandable, all samples.

https://www.waltzmastering.com/