Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• Options
    EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,607 jayfacer
    That’s sick. What’s pricey? 
    That one piece was $150. That’s “cheap” in the grand scheme of coral because rare pieces can easily run $1,000+, (My store has a “holy grail” that’s $3,000.) but it’s still personally the most expensive piece in my tank. The lil Toadstool below it was $70.
  • Options
    WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    That’s reasonable $(150) . Looks pretty cool. How do you clean a tank with all that coral? Seems difficult 
  • Options
    WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Floats my boat that I got notification that the judge signed off on my pistol permit 
    Surprised this didn’t get a “great! Now kys” 
  • Options
    Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,470 moneytalker
    +1
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Options
    MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,558 spicy boy
    Album is dropping 8/28. Goddamn it feels good to be at this point.

If anybody will want a physical copy, let me know. The album is free, all I would charge is shipping.
    I'll take one. Do you also have business cards or download cards or stickers or any promo material like that? I'll leave them around the studio. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Options
    Album is dropping 8/28. Goddamn it feels good to be at this point.

If anybody will want a physical copy, let me know. The album is free, all I would charge is shipping.
    I'll take one. Do you also have business cards or download cards or stickers or any promo material like that? I'll leave them around the studio. 
    I don’t, but I do wanna look into getting some made. At the moment tho, the back cover of the album slip has all my social media handles.
  • Options
    MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,558 spicy boy
    Do it. Its cheap 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Options
    Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,691 jayfacer
    I'll definitely take 1
  • Options
    Fosho, I’ll DM for addresses once I have the physicals in hand. Today I received what should be the final DDP master of the album, but it’s a ZIP so I can’t open it on my phone. So I have to wait til I get off work and can get on the Mac to check and proofread and make sure it’s final. Should be no issues, cause each individual master of each song was already good, but the final had crossfading added to each song so that it all flows seamlessly throughout the album, and that I haven’t heard yet. So I need to give it another full spin tonight, and the rest is jus reading and making sure all the DDP and ISRC information is correct. So, assuming that’s all correct and on point, then I have the FINAL final copy and will be sending everything in for physicals tomorrow. Their turnaround is 2-3 weeks, so I’ll for sure have them before 8/28. The physicals are the main reason I dated it for end of the month, cause as far as streaming, I’m bout to submit that to the distributor tonight or tomorrow, and that takes 10-14 days. Each individual platform between Apple Music, Spotify, Tidal, Etc. all take slightly different times to approve albums, so that’s why the time is varied on that. But you can postdate releases, so realistically, the album will be in the cloud in about 2 weeks, and it will be held and jus drop as soon as it hits midnight on 8/28. So jus making it for the end of the month gives me that breathing room to know that everything will be ready to go, but it will realistically be ready for release a week or 2 before that.
  • Options
    Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Better hope you don't blow up huge or you're getting so cancelled. Just wait until people start finding out about the shit you posted on here years ago.
    Meh, not worried about it. I ain’t never said no racist shit on here (or anywhere) or anything of the sort that generally gets people cancelled and any of the absolute worst shit said was directed at individual people telling them to kill themselves lmfao. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,410 spicy boy
    Nah never that. Snitches get stitches 
  • Options
    Realistically, the shit people dig for and find is ridiculous. So nobody on here would have to snitch. If I blew tomorrow, somebody would eventually find MU no doubt lmfao.
  • Options
    Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,470 moneytalker
    That’s why I didn’t use MC’s real band name in the fishes thread. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Options
    Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Realistically, the shit people dig for and find is ridiculous. So nobody on here would have to snitch. If I blew tomorrow, somebody would eventually find MU no doubt lmfao.
    Yeah it wouldn't take much. One Ky and you're done.
  • Options
    Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,471 spicy boy
    Put me down for a +1 as well
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Yeah it wouldn't take much. One Ky and you're done.
    Troy Ave told Joey BadA$$’s friend to kill himself, on a song, after he already real life killed himself, and he still survived that. I’ll be good lmfao.