Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I can kinda feel MC on that though. Not saying it's a 100% accurate but I get what he's saying 
  • WineWine Posts: 841 balls deep
    This is a surreal conversation
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,715 spicy boy
    Wine said:
    This is a surreal conversation
    Why
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Him mansplaining to you how to not be a pussy when it comes to talking to women isn't what I'd call a standard conversation
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Yeak ky for that one
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Erik just took the time to point out to us that a girl "liked" a meme he posted on her profile. Not exactly Don Juan activity. Why anyone believes his garbage about getting pussy is beyond me. He's MC in denial
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Why you still hatin without fail is beyond me. Fact is she hopped in my inbox and we chillin tomorrow. I didn't post to brag about a meme. I posted it because it was a perfect example of nice guys losin. Now move your fat ass along. I seen the bitches you posted and you really have no room lmfao.
    I actually have a video of one of the chicks I fucked this week but postin it on here means it's forever saved so I'm good. Provin shit to a forever irate fatfuck on the Internet don't mean that much to me.
    edited June 2016
    I no longer have that "nice guys finish last" mentality. I just hate myself now. 

I wanna show you nice guys finish last in full effect.

Now this status she posted was a thirst trap to begin wit so she guilty here too, but even so there's a right and wrong way to respond to it. Now you see the long list of betas all wit the same strategy of "Kiss her ass, try and act cute wit her" and they got no play, no response. Then look at my response. Only comment she liked and responded to. And guess who's inbox she hopped in right after? Not bein a nice guy ain't about bein an asshole. It's about bein a MAN and bein different than the thousands of simps she encounters daily who all have the exact same lame strategy.

See the thing about "nice guys" I've noticed, especially through self reflection, is that with most "nice guys", that's all we have. We're not interesting, not attractive, not successful. Only nice. And that's a bare minimum for women. We can kill with kindness, and nice words, and whatever. But we can't provide anything meaningful or interesting. 

Its not that women like "assholes", its that many "assholes" can provide many other things: money, looks, sex, success, status, interesting things. 

And that's why my perspective changed. 

When my ideal day revolves around making some/listening to music, and then playing some video games. And I'm working a part time job trying to pay off loans, and living with my parents. And I'm unattractive. Its hard to even consider trying to find a girl. 

I dont even know WHERE to find a girl anyway at this point, but even if I did, I wouldn't have it in me to subject a girl to my disgusting existence. 

Anyways back to the subject.

That's where you wrong. That "nice guys are only nice. Not interesting, attractive, or successful." 

One of my guys, he's, no homo, a pretty boy to the definition. Dude could model if he wanted to. Girls throw themselves at him based on his looks alone, I've seen it in action. But yet, this dude struggles to get girls and/or keep them interested more than a week. He kisses ass and catches feelings, which he spills immediately, way too fast and chases these chicks away. It's almost surreal to me seein how he has no game wit as good as he looks. But even so, he's a very insecure dude and has confidence issues which are very noticeable. So that plays into it. But he's successful and has a great payin job, is an interesting dude, looks good, all of that. But yet still struggles wit girls. All of that HELPS, but at the end of the day it's how you approach and interact wit girls that's the number one factor and I don't give a fuck what anybody says. Why do you think you'll see a fat or average ass dude wit a fine ass chick and jus think "HOW?" Girls don't place as much importance on looks as we do and I think that's also why you never see the vice versa version of a really good lookin dude wit a fat or average chick. He always got the dime on his arm. 

The thing wit females is it's almost reverse psychology as far as pursuing them. Yes they want the nice guy cute lovey dovey shit, but not til it's already an established relationship. Tellin her she's so beautiful and kissin her ass ain't gonna do anything cause she hears that shit everyday from everybody. Hell one of the girls I been talkin to, I've yet to even call her cute. I call her ugly and fuck wit her all the time lol. Playfully and flirty of course, but yet she usually the one hittin ME up first. One of the chicks I fucked this year told me the reason she was drawn to me was she couldn't legitimately tell if I liked her or not. I was flirty here and there but in general I acted like I didn't give a shit and treated her like one of the homies. She said she liked that cause she's used to clingy and thirsty Mfs. That shit gets their mind racing and all of a sudden they chasin YOU. I ended up fuckin because SHE was throwin blatant hints at me. Basically askin for it at that point cause she couldn't read me. It's backwards yes, and it really is a game which seems unfair, but I didn't get no play either til I learned how to play.

But obviously beyond that, other shit needs to be in check. I roast you all the time but you really are unkempt and said yourself you don't give a shit about your appearance. If you don't why should any female? You constantly call me a fag for my hair, gettin my eyebrows and facial hair razored, how I dress, etc. But yet all those things are what I constantly catch compliments from females for. I never got as much female attention until I really started givin a shit about all those. The tattoos helped too. The more tatted I got the more female attention I got. But that's beside the point, not sayin you need tattoos. Above all, a fashion sense is everything and makes you stand out and shows you care about how you're presented. An external sign of a confident man. Naturally I'm no more than a 6 on a good day, but I stay fresh as fuck and keep myself in shape and that alone makes all the difference in the world.

So keep sayin you don't give a shit but jus a lil effort to lose some weight, dress nicer, look well groomed, will in itself give you more confidence which will in turn help wit my first point of actually talkin to them. 

Your mindset and how you are legitimately does sicken me a lot, but believe it or not I actually am tryna help you. It's very clear you want a female and I think that's a big source of your depression and self loathing whether you wanna admit it or not. You rant and rave bout how you done wit girls and want nothin to do wit em, but yet you get loaded and the first thing you do is post a public Snap that says "Really hope a girl talks to me at Acen."

Nobody wants to be lonely. Whether you fill that gap wit an actual relationship or wit temporary flings like me, the fact still remains. And I know a major source of my depression when I was a less severe version of you, was that I got no play whatsoever. It started makin me hate myself cause I felt completely unwanted. But as soon as I put effort into myself, shit turned around. Do the same instead of complaining cause that ain't gonna do shit.

But this is prolly gonna go in one ear and out the other.
    Please read it then. 
    LMAO Essentially. I ain't afraid to admit I've taken tips from those pick up artist books/sites. A lot of it is overinflated unnecessary bullshit that borders on completely manipulating bitches, but the bare basics, which I basically laid out in my post, are all 110% true and I realized it as soon as I started utilizing em and saw the results. And that aspect ain't even strictly for pick-ups, but attracting females in general no matter your intentions.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,610 spicy boy
    edited June 2016
    the bat tattoo might make you the peacock in the room now but when youre thirty people are just gonna think youre dumb as fuck when youre trying to explain to them why they should get the more expensive toilet at home depot. 
    It was in this thread that Erik's transition from rapper to love columnist began.
    Naw. Was on Addy. 0.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    Your rants about meat are so much more productive. Go type up another paragraph about a pork butt.