Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,610 spicy boy
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,715 spicy boy
    Whats to spill? 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,610 spicy boy
    Boss just offered to put me on salary so that i can start contributing to a Simple IRA. He said he would give me a raise to cover my contribution so that my checks will be the same. 

\m/
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    10 hour shift do finally done. Just gonna drink the rest of the day. Jack and Coke for now 
    [-(
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,529 moneytalker
    B)
    Pass the god damn butter.
    [-(
    Anthrax announced an off date from the Slayer tour in Chicago as head liner with Death Angel as support \m/ Fuck!! tickets go on sale Friday morning. Copping the Fuck out of those. Never seen them head line and Death Angel is icing on the cake. Pumped \m/ :!!!
    Dime said:
    Anthrax announced an off date from the Slayer tour in Chicago as head liner with Death Angel as support \m/ Fuck!! tickets go on sale Friday morning. Copping the Fuck out of those. Never seen them head line and Death Angel is icing on the cake. Pumped \m/ :!!!
    All its missing is Testament and its the same show from a few years ago
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    Copping tool tickets on Friday >
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Copping tool tickets today >
    Indoors >
    denver >
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Deafheaven, Meshuggah, and baroness make up for that. Plus I'm going with my dad so that'll be chill af
    I'm going with my dad too. I'm waiting for that meshuggah headline to be announced. Open air in Chicago and then aftershock. It's coming. Mad I missed baroness in Des Moines doe. 
    Dime said:
    All its missing is Testament and its the same show from a few years ago
      0. Anthrax brings it live every time. 
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I no longer have that "nice guys finish last" mentality. I just hate myself now. 

I wanna show you nice guys finish last in full effect.

Now this status she posted was a thirst trap to begin wit so she guilty here too, but even so there's a right and wrong way to respond to it. Now you see the long list of betas all wit the same strategy of "Kiss her ass, try and act cute wit her" and they got no play, no response. Then look at my response. Only comment she liked and responded to. And guess who's inbox she hopped in right after? Not bein a nice guy ain't about bein an asshole. It's about bein a MAN and bein different than the thousands of simps she encounters daily who all have the exact same lame strategy.

edited June 2016
    I no longer have that "nice guys finish last" mentality. I just hate myself now. 

I wanna show you nice guys finish last in full effect.

Now this status she posted was a thirst trap to begin wit so she guilty here too, but even so there's a right and wrong way to respond to it. Now you see the long list of betas all wit the same strategy of "Kiss her ass, try and act cute wit her" and they got no play, no response. Then look at my response. Only comment she liked and responded to. And guess who's inbox she hopped in right after? Not bein a nice guy ain't about bein an asshole. It's about bein a MAN and bein different than the thousands of simps she encounters daily who all have the exact same lame strategy.

See the thing about "nice guys" I've noticed, especially through self reflection, is that with most "nice guys", that's all we have. We're not interesting, not attractive, not successful. Only nice. And that's a bare minimum for women. We can kill with kindness, and nice words, and whatever. But we can't provide anything meaningful or interesting. 

Its not that women like "assholes", its that many "assholes" can provide many other things: money, looks, sex, success, status, interesting things. 

And that's why my perspective changed. 

When my ideal day revolves around making some/listening to music, and then playing some video games. And I'm working a part time job trying to pay off loans, and living with my parents. And I'm unattractive. Its hard to even consider trying to find a girl. 

I dont even know WHERE to find a girl anyway at this point, but even if I did, I wouldn't have it in me to subject a girl to my disgusting existence. 
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    All I hear is excuses. All I did this week was make music, get high, and play 2K. Exactly what you said is your average day minus gettin high. I hit a repeat and fucked 2 chicks this week. So...???????
    You can think of them as excuses if you want, but they are legitimate walls to me.