Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I have one tattoo and will most likely always just have the one tattoo it represents me and growing up it is something I thought about for a solid 2 years before I got it and even carried a picture of it around with me for half of that to make sure it was what I really wanted. I can honestly tell you I will never regret it.

Will do what you want don't listen to people on here.

Erik you're no one to tell someone what's gay or not with a tattoo considering at 15 you want fuck tattooed all over you and you think you won't regret it.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I said it was a consideration, nothing more.

I want my Behemoth tattoo.
    I've seen people with behemoth tattooes.

Point is quit being a little asshole.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    I'm not. I think extremely low of SlipKnoT tattoos. As I do of SlipKnoT themselves.
    Some people feel that way about behemoth and yes you are.
    No I'm not. But ahh here's where the hypocrisy comes in. You're just cool with Will, but if it were me, and someone were calling me a faggot for wanting my Behemoth tattoo, not in a million years would anyone on here tell them to stop being an asshole.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Will doesnt blow it out of proportion.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    Difference being is you ant lyrics with fuck on them thinking it is cool at the age you are now. And I'm not cool with will I don't hardly talk to will and denied him on facebook as did I with you. So their is no hypocrisy.
    I don't want any of my tattoos to be "cool". And that one was just a consideration.

It was: Death Is A Promise...And Your Life Is A Fucking Lie.

The one I'm getting for sure has no swearing whatsoever.

Behemoth's 2 headed Eagle logo, with "No Sympathy For Fools." above it, and "Disobedience Has Such A Victorious Taste." below it.
    Now keep that idea in your head until you're 20 if you still want it then get it. Same to will sit on the idea for a while
    I've wanted it since I was like 12. Not changing anytime soon. The lyrics changed though.
    The thing you don't understand and won't until you're older is that you're going to go through a ton of changes in the way you think over the next 5-6 years.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm getting it regardless.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    I thought it was a consideration?
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    The "Death Is A Promise" one was. Not the Behemoth one.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    So?

Doesnt change the fact that I want one. It has a lot of meaning to me.

I am well aware that a lot of people have slipknot tattoos. SO FUCKING WHAT?

And since you are always like "dont judge me" why the hell are you constantly shit-talking on everyone else? Like, me as of late.

That tattoo is gonna be badass.
    Exactly. As long as it means something to us then who cares? We all have different meanings for it too. Mine is from freshmen year. Favorite year of high school. I get so nostalgic thinking about that year. It was a lot of fun
    I'm not trying to stop you, I'd just like to know a better reason to get one other than because "it means a lot".
    For a lot of us, there doesn't have to be a better reason because that's reason enough. We all want tattoos so we get the ones we want.
    I'm not trying to stop you, I'd just like to know a better reason to get one other than because "it means a lot".
    Okay. Slipknot was one of the very first metal bands I ever got in to. Its like a symbol of myself growing up and finding myself more than anything.

Growing up, I was a sheltered homeschool kid with little to no friends, as well as no self esteem or self confidence. I just let people push me aroudn when they wanted to mess with me. When I started playing this video game Jet Grind Radio for the Sega Dreamcast, though, I discovered Rob Zombie and Cold, and I was thinking, "wow, this sounds pretty good!" So I started checking out bands like them. At the time, I had a gothic babysitter who was one of the few friends I had, and me and her used to just chill playin video games for whatever amount of time. She was into metal, and when I mention Rob Zombie and Cold and such, she started showing me metal bands as well, like SOAD, NIN and Slipknot. Slipknot was the band that I attached to the most, and to a kid with no friends and all that, I thought that this sounded amazing. Gradually, I started listening to Cannibal Corpse and bands like that.

Slipknot gave me something I didnt quite feel before, and that was confidence in myself.

I'm gonna stop here before I ramble on too much, but basically, Slipknot is the band that introduced me to metal, and in doing that, they gave me a sense of identity, and in doing so, I discovered myself.

Now, I know that pricks like Erik and probably Wine, and maybe You, Arlo, are gonna bash me, so let me just wrap this up with a couple points:
    1. Yes, I am aware that Slipknot was my gateway band. They remain my favorite band.

2. Yes, I am aware that I wasnt confident in myself until I heard a band, because I know at least one of you is gonna be like "You needed a band to tell you to stand up for yourself gtfo faggot". Well go fuck yourself. To a sheltered, repressed, bullied kid, I needed something, and I sure as hell wasnt getting it with anything else.

3. Yes, I am well aware that a lot of people get Slipknot tattoos, but why should that phase me? It doesnt. A lot of people get Skullbat tattoos as well.

4. I will always be a slipknot fan, and I know this for sure. I can look at that tattoo 50 years from now and remember how awesome my years growing up were because of Slipknot and metal music as a whole.

Well, to those of you who actually read this, I thank you. I cant really explain this very well, but maybe you have at least SOME general sense of where I'm coming from. It is something I cant really put in words.

To those of you who are just gonna skim through it and bash me anyway, go fuck yourself. I dont bash your tattoos, dont bash mine.
    That's actually a really cool reason to get it. For a lot of people, they see that tattoo and just go, oh it's slipknot, but there's a lot more meaning than just the band which is really cool. Can't wait to see what it looks like!
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    LIFE cereal :-bd