Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    That tattoo is gonna be awesome.

Deal with it.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Yeah there are a lot of things that "mean a lot to me" that I'd never want tattooed on me. I've never understood that argument.
    Well I dont care. This is a tattoo that I'm getting no matter what.

Try and stop me.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lol I'm sorry, but people say I'M angsty, just the idea of that tattoo screams fucking angsty. Don't Ever Judge Me... Ha. You'll look at that tattoo 4-5 years later and be like... "Fuck.".
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    You do say "dont judge me". I've seen it plenty of times Erik. And I do think its funny that you don't want anyone saying shit to you or anything, but then you give people shit all the time
    imageimage
    Well I dont care. This is a tattoo that I'm getting no matter what.

Try and stop me.

LOL

FUCK YOU MOM I DO WHAT I WANT.

• That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    I'm not trying to stop you, I'd just like to know a better reason to get one other than because "it means a lot".
    You do say "dont judge me". I've seen it plenty of times Erik. And I do think its funny that you don't want anyone saying shit to you or anything, but then you give people shit all the time
    I really don't. Will is just being a huge fucking moron about that tattoo. But I keep to myself on here and get started with regardless, so what else is new?

I'm not trying to stop you, I'd just like to know a better reason to get one other than because "it means a lot".
    Let me respond to Erik so I can type out an explanation. Hold on.
    You'll look at that tattoo 4-5 years later and be like... "Fuck Yeah.".
    Damn Right.
    I really don't. Will is just being a huge fucking moron about that tattoo. But I keep to myself on here and get started with regardless, so what else is new?

If you kept to yourself then you would hardly be posting comments in threads on this board. You would only be reading threads 99% of the time if what you said was in fact true
    imageimage
    I mean keep to myself as in I add my comments/opinions and that's it. I don't constantly rag on people for saying something I don't necessarily agree with, like you fags do with me.
    That is not keeping to yourself...
    imageimage
    CRY ME A RIVVERRRR
    AH AH
    CRY ME A RIIIVVVEEEERRRRRRRR
    edited December 2010
    Okay. Slipknot was one of the very first metal bands I ever got in to. Its like a symbol of myself growing up and finding myself more than anything.

Growing up, I was a sheltered homeschool kid with little to no friends, as well as no self esteem or self confidence. I just let people push me aroudn when they wanted to mess with me. When I started playing this video game Jet Grind Radio for the Sega Dreamcast, though, I discovered Rob Zombie and Cold, and I was thinking, "wow, this sounds pretty good!" So I started checking out bands like them. At the time, I had a gothic babysitter who was one of the few friends I had, and me and her used to just chill playin video games for whatever amount of time. She was into metal, and when I mention Rob Zombie and Cold and such, she started showing me metal bands as well, like SOAD, NIN and Slipknot. Slipknot was the band that I attached to the most, and to a kid with no friends and all that, I thought that this sounded amazing. Gradually, I started listening to Cannibal Corpse and bands like that.

Slipknot gave me something I didnt quite feel before, and that was confidence in myself.

I'm gonna stop here before I ramble on too much, but basically, Slipknot is the band that introduced me to metal, and in doing that, they gave me a sense of identity, and in doing so, I discovered myself.

Now, I know that pricks like Erik and probably Wine, and maybe You, Arlo, are gonna bash me, so let me just wrap this up with a couple points:
    1. Yes, I am aware that Slipknot was my gateway band. They remain my favorite band.

2. Yes, I am aware that I wasnt confident in myself until I heard a band, because I know at least one of you is gonna be like "You needed a band to tell you to stand up for yourself gtfo faggot". Well go fuck yourself. To a sheltered, repressed, bullied kid, I needed something, and I sure as hell wasnt getting it with anything else.

3. Yes, I am well aware that a lot of people get Slipknot tattoos, but why should that phase me? It doesnt. A lot of people get Skullbat tattoos as well.

4. I will always be a slipknot fan, and I know this for sure. I can look at that tattoo 50 years from now and remember how awesome my years growing up were because of Slipknot and metal music as a whole.

Well, to those of you who actually read this, I thank you. I cant really explain this very well, but maybe you have at least SOME general sense of where I'm coming from. It is something I cant really put in words.

To those of you who are just gonna skim through it and bash me anyway, go fuck yourself. I dont bash your tattoos, dont bash mine.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    CRY ME A RIVVERRRR
    AH AH
    CRY ME A RIIIVVVEEEERRRRRRRR
    Thats Oli's job.
    OMGz you canz hear the painz in her voice.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    Okay. Slipknot was one of the very first metal bands I ever got in to. Its like a symbol of myself growing up and finding myself more than anything.

Growing up, I was a sheltered homeschool kid with little to no friends, as well as no self esteem or self confidence. I just let people push me aroudn when they wanted to mess with me. When I started playing this video game Jet Grind Radio for the Sega Dreamcast, though, I discovered Rob Zombie and Cold, and I was thinking, "wow, this sounds pretty good!" So I started checking out bands like them. At the time, I had a gothic babysitter who was one of the few friends I had, and me and her used to just chill playin video games for whatever amount of time. She was into metal, and when I mention Rob Zombie and Cold and such, she started showing me metal bands as well, like SOAD, NIN and Slipknot. Slipknot was the band that I attached to the most, and to a kid with no friends and all that, I thought that this sounded amazing. Gradually, I started listening to Cannibal Corpse and bands like that.

Slipknot gave me something I didnt quite feel before, and that was confidence in myself.

I'm gonna stop here before I ramble on too much, but basically, Slipknot is the band that introduced me to metal, and in doing that, they gave me a sense of identity, and in doing so, I discovered myself.

Now, I know that pricks like Erik and probably Wine, and maybe You, Arlo, are gonna bash me, so let me just wrap this up with a couple points:
    1. Yes, I am aware that Slipknot was my gateway band. They remain my favorite band.

2. Yes, I am aware that I wasnt confident in myself until I heard a band, because I know at least one of you is gonna be like "You needed a band to tell you to stand up for yourself gtfo faggot". Well go fuck yourself. To a sheltered, repressed, bullied kid, I needed something, and I sure as hell wasnt getting it with anything else.

3. Yes, I am well aware that a lot of people get Slipknot tattoos, but why should that phase me? It doesnt. A lot of people get Skullbat tattoos as well.

4. I will always be a slipknot fan, and I know this for sure. I can look at that tattoo 50 years from now and remember how awesome my years growing up were because of Slipknot and metal music as a whole.

Well, to those of you who actually read this, I thank you. I cant really explain this very well, but maybe you have at least SOME general sense of where I'm coming from. It is something I cant really put in words.

To those of you who are just gonna skim through it and bash me anyway, go fuck yourself. I dont bash your tattoos, dont bash mine.
    I read through all that, and all I can think right now is...

You were home alone with that bitch and didn't tickle her poon? YOU PLAYED FUCKING VIDEO GAMES INSTEAD?!?

Homo.

edited December 2010
    Sigh.....

Should have figured you would say something like that. Thanks for reading, anyway.