Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FLOATS MY BOAT

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Scene is scene. End of story.
    Lol yup, I'm so Scene.

Fucking moron.

• MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    I had the same dumbass mindset as Erik until about 10th grade. Don't worry, he'll change.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    No I won't change. Because I am who I am, and:

I.
    DON'T.
    GIVE.
    A.
    FUCK.
    My final word on this topic will be that if you are unhappy, a change is sometimes required to be happy. As a pre-teen, I was fairly anti-social and was a little bit scared of the fact that I would be growing up. However, I moved away and realized how unhappy I was. I worked to become a better friend, be more social, and accept the fact that I was straight up wrong on a ton of things. I'm not talking a change in values, etc; I'm talking about a change in mentality.

Maybe you aren't ready to take that step, but I hope one day you will.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    My point exactly, retarded right now.

I'm going to make a bet with you.
    100$ says by the time he's 18..he will be exactly like this.
    Pretty much.

• ComptonAssBertoComptonAssBerto Posts: 3,899 just the tip
    blah blah blah blah blah blah
    blah blah blah
    blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
    blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Indeed, indubitably, indeed, quite, on the contrary
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    He's a retard. He will obviously always be a retard if he stays exactly like this. Saying everyone's a moron but himself hahaha
    He won't stay like this, everyone was a bit retarded when they were young.
    Yeah, we were all a bit uneducated and stupid. But I was open to change and peoples advice to better myself and become educated. It seems to me that he doesn't want that and has no desire to change anything about himself. Which is fucking retarded.
    You're exactly right. I won't change, and don't want to change. Because I am who I am, and people can fucking take it or leave it. I'm not trying to satisfy anyone but myself.

The fact you're satisfied with the way you are right now is appalling and unimaginable. How anyone really likes you beats the fuck out of me.
    imageimage
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    We'll be waiting.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Listening to Iron Maiden for the first time in a few weeks :D
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin

I.
    DON'T.
    GIVE.
    A.
    FUCK.
    My final word on this topic will be that if you are unhappy, a change is sometimes required to be happy. As a pre-teen, I was fairly anti-social and was a little bit scared of the fact that I would be growing up. However, I moved away and realized how unhappy I was. I worked to become a better friend, be more social, and accept the fact that I was straight up wrong on a ton of things. I'm not talking a change in values, etc; I'm talking about a change in mentality.

This.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Chilling out to Marcy Playground at 11 o clock at night floats my boat.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    [..]
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    And Santana, I'd rather be Scene then have a ShitKnoT tattoo for the rest of my life. :)

SCENE AND PROUD! HOLD THE SCENE HAMMER HIGH!
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    blah blah blah blah blah blah
    blah blah blah
    blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
    blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Indeed, indubitably, indeed, quite, on the contrary
    lol this post floats my boat haha
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo

I.
    DON'T.
    GIVE.
    A.
    FUCK.

This.

• ComptonAssBertoComptonAssBerto Posts: 3,899 just the tip
    blahhhh blah blah

I.
    DON'T.
    GIVE.
    A.
    FUCK.

This.

We'll be waiting.

He's a retard. He will obviously always be a retard if he stays exactly like this. Saying everyone's a moron but himself hahaha
    He won't stay like this, everyone was a bit retarded when they were young.
    Yeah, we were all a bit uneducated and stupid. But I was open to change and peoples advice to better myself and become educated. It seems to me that he doesn't want that and has no desire to change anything about himself. Which is fucking retarded.
    You're exactly right. I won't change, and don't want to change. Because I am who I am, and people can fucking take it or leave it. I'm not trying to satisfy anyone but myself.

The fact you're satisfied with the way you are right now is appalling and unimaginable. How anyone really likes you beats the fuck out of me.

You know why? Because I'm done trying to live up to anyone's standards but my own. Tried that shit for way too long. I'm very happy with who I am. I do not give a fuck.

And same can be said for you, honeybun. :)

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I had the same dumbass mindset as Erik until about 10th grade. Don't worry, he'll change.
    Late bloomer haha. I will say that some of the stuff I used to wear was horrible and my make-up kinda sucked too for a bit. I used to be able to do cool and creative shit with liquid eyeliner but I can't anymore...kinda sucks. I used to get compliments on that a lot in high school. Now my really retarded days were from 5th-8th grade for sure.
    imageimage
    Ah, 8th grade.

That shit sucked.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    And Santana, I'd rather be Scene then have a ShitKnoT tattoo for the rest of my life. :)

SCENE AND PROUD! HOLD THE SCENE HAMMER HIGH!
    Thats hardly an insult since I don't take slipknot as an insult like you take scene as an insult. I'm happy with my tattoo and it has a deeper meaning than the band. It's more not about the band than anything

Honestly, I'd rather have a steady, good, respectable job that pits food on the table for a possible future family than be working retail for the rest if my life, but that's just me and I don't care what you think because I'm not changing for anyone.