Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Official Album Review Thread.

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Are you suggesting ADTR ISN'T Pop Punk? LOL GTFO.

Not even being a dick, but that's just as bad as saying Blink 182 isn't Pop Punk.
    ADTR is popcore
    I actually kinda agree with this
    Makes sense. I just wish that the term "core" wasn't bastardized the way it is. Why don't they just name the genre "breakdown"?
    Breakdown rock
    imageimage
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Hm
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Page
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    edited December 2010
    Oh damn, they changed it. Sorry, I didn't see that yours was a page, my screen didn't change.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Fail x a thousand

This is why I don't really play it. I don't know exactly when its a new page. If I did, I would have gotten about 20 by now
    imageimage
    Fail x a thousand
    At least I didn't troll.
    This is why I don't really play it. I don't know exactly when its a new page. If I did, I would have gotten about 20 by now
    Yeah I know what you mean. The only one I truly know is 42. Apparently there's also 80. It used to be 82 I thought.....
    You're trolling right now

You always troll
    imageimage
    Fresno, California
    My place of residence

No, you obviously live in Oakland.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Jesus fucking Christ Leah you are a dumbass. ADTR is very Pop Punk. You agree with Popcore, so you just contradicted yourself in every way, and your opinion on this is worthless.

Pop Punk + Hardcore = Popcore.

They're extremely like Blink 182, and a lot of songs off of WSMFY blatantly screamed Blink 182 to me.
    You are trying to seriously tell me the sound like Blink. Wow. I'm def not the dumbass here and I didn't contradict myself in anyway. Core is nowhere near punk. If ADTR screams Blink to you then ha ha.
    imageimage
    Here, dumbfuck. Straight from Jeremy's mouth. They're fucking Pop Punk. Deal with it, broad.

"It's weird. See it's funny because we have been doing this for so long. When we started, this shit was not cool. EVERYONE told us mixing the two genres wouldn't work. Hell, a lot of people still feel that way. We’ve just always played what we wanted to hear, and to be honest people weren't doing it back then. We loved pop punk, we loved hardcore bands, and we couldn’t decide what to be. So we said fuck it. Let’s do them both."
    No, you obviously live in Oakland.
    No, Cheeze lives in the ghetto.

I'm sorry, but I still do not understand how you get Blink out of it. If that's how they think they are then ha ha towards their direction as well. They do not sound like Blink 182. If they did I would have caught it. My two favorites from like 1998-2002 was Blink 182 and Eminem. Loved them more then anything. Had every album, even the three versions of take off your pants and jacket. Just because you say its there doesn't mean it is.

And to be honest, I still would not call them pop punk. There too heavy. And they aren't hardcore enough, to me, to be hardcore. So I would say they're popcore. No punk involved really.
    imageimage
    Here, dumbfuck. Straight from Jeremy's mouth. They're fucking Pop Punk. Deal with it, broad.
    I can fly and sing at volumes that only porpoises can hear.

I said it, so it must be the law.
    Oh just STFU already. They're Pop Punk, they're Hardcore, they're Popcore.

/Discussion.