Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    at Gamestop L4D2 is like 20 sumthin i think....L4D is like 15 or 17
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    I got Reach on tuesday and i've played it maybe 4 hours.
    Pretty much same for me

I always have COD over the Halo series. COD's multiplayer has less faggotry than Halo's.

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I will go to Best Buy and see how much L4D2 is. If it's cheap I'll buy it and play wit chu.
    I hate L4D 2. Get 1.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    any one who says madden sucks doesn't know shit about football...the games are more and more realistic every year as far as the gameplay.....will madden 11 being the best yet

lol... this coming from a guy who doesn't know basic reception rules.

Yea; there is nothing more realistic than rewinds... i love it when they do those on tv, and a touchdown changes into an interception.

lol... Madden has gone downhill constantly since 05 and you (should) know it. Fifa had the same problem a few years ago... and let me tell ya; making the players move like speedboats in the water =/= realistic.

Madden spends too much money on advertisement and licensing that when it comes to the actual game design/development.... they ALWAYS fall short.
    Yeah Madden is horrible now.

• MyosesMyoses Posts: 1,244 juggalo
    I think Madden 06 was the best, then it went downhill from there.
    i think the first madden was the best <_>
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    any one who says madden sucks doesn't know shit about football...the games are more and more realistic every year as far as the gameplay.....will madden 11 being the best yet

lol... this coming from a guy who doesn't know basic reception rules.

Yea; there is nothing more realistic than rewinds... i love it when they do those on tv, and a touchdown changes into an interception.
    DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYUM!

Pwnage!
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Rewinds is hands down the stupidest idea in history.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    You obviously dont know shit about football. All Madden does every year is add new features while removing key ones, trying to juggle them around enough to keep their fanbase happy. Not to mention the fact that ESPN 2k5 was better than the last 5 Madden games in terms of both gameplay and presentation. It took Madden until last year to even add any sort of cutscene or presentation in between plays and after the game.
    like i said...ORIGINAL MADDEN

no fancy shit...just straight up FOOTBALL!!!1

I played the original Madden as a kid. I was a boss for being 7.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker

I played the original Madden as a kid. I was a boss for being 7.
    fuck that tecmo super bowl is the best football game ever made! 1000 times better than any madden...
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited September 2010
    So I have a friend who has a bunch of old 360 controllers that barely work he was attempting to trade them in at gamestop to get a new controller. He had a few that had the charger battery packs and lost the stock battery pack the AA batteries come in and didn't want to trade in the charger pack with it. So I had left a brand new 2 day old black 360 controller over his house last night and come to find out today he went and traded his old controllers and since gamestop wouldn't take the controllers unless he had a battery pack he took the one off mine and traded it in. Then tells me after he does it and says by the way I hope you don't mine I traded in your battery pack. He then tells me that I can have his old white charger pack (for my black controller) or I can have his black battery pack that doesn't hold a charge and needs to have the cable hooked up to it to use it.

Now I know the AA packs are worth next to nothing but that fact it was MY battery pack and traded it in without even asking has me pissed off. Then he wants to replace it with a old white charger pack or a broken black charger pack. I guess he was thinking that since he uses a white charger pack on his black controller I wouldn't mind... but honestly I do. So pretty much I was wondering how you guys would handle this and am I in the right to as pissed of as I am?

Sorry for the wall o'text and the rant.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Yeah I would make him buy me a new one. If he said no, I'd go pawn something of his and say "Oh hey man I hope you didnt mind"
    Yeah I would make him buy me a new one. If he said no, I'd go pawn something of his and say "Oh hey man I hope you didnt mind"
    Is this the same one that you smoked out all summer?
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Is this the same one that you smoked out all summer?
    Yep.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    No offense but I'll be going back to Call of Duty, where I dont need to put 30 sniper bullets into someone for a chance at killing them.