Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Who plays the PS3 anymore? I know I quit playing after they started trying to charge a nigga.

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Yesh :3 but we all get to watch games together and discuss it and have fun and stuff. Something most of us used to do on Sundays for NFL games. Fucking Jaycup..
    What did I do? <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    EVERYTHING YOU MOTHER FUCKER >_<

Halo just made over 200 million in one day O_O
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Bitch please, J makes 200 mil in 20 minutes
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    STFU and get Reach bitch. No one be playing L4D no more >_<
    :(
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    I kid

take yo time <_>
    Yeah, I'll probably buy it when I get money from the haunted house. I'm just worried that I'm going to buy it and then people are going to move on to the next "big game"

I really don't wanna spend a ton of money on the xbox.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    ATTN: PS3 Fanboys.

What games should i get? i have MGS4, Bruutuhl L3g3nd, and Rockband 2...
    inFamous
    Littlebigplanet
    God of War 3
    Killzone 2
    Resistance 2
    Demon Souls
    Ratchet and Clank
    Uncharted
    Fallout 3
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Madden 11 sucks balls.... it just keeps getting worse and worse with each release.

madden 2005 is still the best!! i hate everyone after that
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Madden 11 sucks balls.... it just keeps getting worse and worse with each release.

madden 2005 is still the best!! i hate everyone after that
    I just hate everyone
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    You took Fallout 3 back the day you got it? That is why you didn't enjoy it, it takes time and patience, get about 5 or 6 hours into it and then you start having fun.

i was really iffy about buying it in the first place...
    Understandable, I personally can not give enough praise to that game, it wowed me at every turn, and even though I am a maxed out level 30 with every weapon imaginable I still get into firefights I can't win, that just makes the game cool to me.
    To be honest I hated it at first, but after putting a couple hours into it I changed my mind
    You took Fallout 3 back the day you got it? That is why you didn't enjoy it, it takes time and patience, get about 5 or 6 hours into it and then you start having fun.

i was really iffy about buying it in the first place...
    Understandable, I personally can not give enough praise to that game, it wowed me at every turn, and even though I am a maxed out level 30 with every weapon imaginable I still get into firefights I can't win, that just makes the game cool to me.
    To be honest I hated it at first, but after putting a couple hours into it I changed my mind
    It truly is a game that gets better with time.
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    my favorite is/was 07.

MADDEN Cards
    Hit Stick
    perfect camera... balanced for both defending and passing/rushing.
    the franchise mode was decent and the superstar mode was great
    Yeah, I'll probably buy it when I get money from the haunted house. I'm just worried that I'm going to buy it and then people are going to move on to the next "big game"

Next big game is that Black Ops. Reach will be taking dust when that comes out.

Next big game is that Black Ops. Reach will be taking dust when that comes out.
    Rock Band 3 and Gran Turismo 5 come out between now and when Black Ops will be coming out, so there are more big games coming out.
    People could care less about rhythm games now. I always hated Gran Turismo, thought Forza was always better.

People could care less about rhythm games now. I always hated Gran Turismo, thought Forza was always better.
    I know plenty of people looking forward to Rock Band 3, and Forza isn't shit compared to GT5, now it has Damage(realistic at that), 16 cars on track, dynamic weather physics, day to night racing, and twice as many cars.
    Have you even played Forza Motorsport 3?

Yes, it is mediocre, just like the first two.