Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    Marc is just mad that game developers still give no fucks about the Playstation 3 even after it's been out for years.

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    Marc is just mad that game developers still give no fucks about the Playstation 3 even after it's been out for years.
    Photobucket
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I've had a 1080p tv for 4 years now. And have a second in my bedroom shit ain't expensive anymore. Cheap asses.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,032 master of ceremonies
    <_>
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited October 2011
    my 720 works perfectly fine and has for years, why would i shell out a couple hundred for a marginal difference?

i'm not one of the videophiles
    I understand it's hard for a mcdonalds worked to have luxeries
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    my 720 works perfectly fine and has for years, why would i shell out a couple hundred for a marginal difference?

i'm not one of the videophiles
    I used this pic on the wrong guy.

Photobucket
    <_>
    Take your ignorance elsewhere, Will. I will break out my laptop and drag the fuck out of Sony if this fanwar gets intense.

<_>
    Take your ignorance elsewhere, Will. I will break out my laptop and drag the fuck out of Sony if this fanwar gets intense.
    You can't even drag yourself out to see Dayna, Brad, and Jay for a free ticket to Mushroom Head. BOOM!
    <_>
    I'm on the 360 side of this "fanwar" but that statement was retarded.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    edited October 2011
    <_>
    You can't even drag yourself out to see Dayna, Brad, and Jay for a free ticket to Mushroom Head. BOOM!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpPE92RpBnY
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    I don't like Mushroomhead, I have never heard one song on an album, and I have already seen them, which I didn't like.

TEA

<_>
    I'm on the 360 side of this "fanwar" but that statement was retarded.
    Let the grown ups talk now

• Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    I didnt know erik was writing reviews for games:

"Maybe it's a typo. Maybe it's that damn good. Batman Arkham City has received a "6 out of 5" from a reviewer at Unlikely Hero Limited"
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    idk, i'd still rather have the ps3 exlcusives, blu-ray, free psn over 360 exclusives, and apparently great xbl which you have to pay for. plus i like having the peace of mind knowing that im getting a quality system. i've heard way more complaints about xbox and 360 then i've heard about any of the playstation consoles.
    Left 4 Dead, Halo, and Fable series> Any exclusives for ps3

Ive had no problem with my 360. If youre not an idiot and take proper care of it youll be ok

Blu ray movies are expensive as fuck and not really that amazing unless you have a high def tv anyway

And sorry 5 bucks a month is out of your price range. Get a job. Also, 1 dollar live deals ftw
    L4D isn't an exclusive, halo is their only best FPS and that died after Halo 2, and Fable is so weak sauce son.

Blu rays aren't expensive as fuck. $20 for band new with dvd or digital copy is not a lot. That was the same price as the dvd for so many years as wekk before blu ray took over. They also sell blu rays for $15, $10, and $5.

Live is also pretty much the same as PSN in every way minus a few things that aren't even major at all.

Left 4 Dead is a console exclusive nigger. Ps3 doesnt have it, which is my point. Halo died after 2? Tell me another joke youre on a roll mayne.

I like how you avoided the fact that I said you need a high def tv to enjoy blu rays, which most people dont have.

And PSN doesnt have any sort of party feature at all, cross game chat, etc. As someone who likes to play a few rounds of Halo of Battlefield with friends after work, thats a pretty big feature to me.
    Ok it's a console exclusive. No biggie really when you can buy it on PC which its better on. No biggie there for PS3 players :\
    Yup Halo 3 sucked balls and Reach was decent at best.

Actually most people have HD TVs in their house these days. You either have to be extremely poor or an idiot to not have one. They are EXTREMELY affordable and even cost less then a PS3 or 360. To say most people don't have one is laughable and also looking at blu ray sales seems a lot of people really like it and have a HD TV of some kind in their homes...So plz tell me a joke cause you sir are on a roll today.

PS3 does have a party feature <_> they just don't have cross game chat and that's fine with me. I enjoy playing with my party of 4+ and just focusing on the game we are playing instead of other people screaming about a different game and throwing me off what I am focusing on....

Your move.
    That has got to be the most idiotic, stupid comeback ever. "Oh I can just play it on PC" We're not talking about PC, we're talking about Ps3 vs 360. 360 has games like Halo Gears of War and Left 4 Dead. Ps3 doesnt have those. End of story. And now you are trolling sir. Halo 3 was the shit. Why you think the servers are still open and thousands still play it online? Reach isnt as good but its still fun as hell.

I know plenty of people who dont have hdtvs, me included. I have a perfectly good tv sitting at home, so why would I buy another. Also, Neilsen reported that 33% of homes having hdtvs last year, with just over half having them this year.

All im saying is how can anyone say that ps3 is better when 360 has all the same features plus more? The only thing it lacks is blu ray and i really could care less. I had a ps3 and i watched a total of 3 blu rays on it. I care about gaming not movies.
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    :))
    edited October 2011
    worker*

i have an HDTV, it works perfectly fine for me. the only thing i use it for is my Xbox. i don't watch TV, i don't watch movies, why in the world would i upgrade it for just my Xbox?
    hey you don't have to justify anything to me Mr occupier. i understand. you're angry that you don't make much and cant have these luxuries
    i live comfortably, your trolling doesn't phase me