Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Fanboys fanboys everywhere
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Fanboys fanboys everywhere
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    edited October 2011
    NFL BLITZ RETURNS

A new installment of NFL Blitz is on the way, featuring the full NFL license.

The franchise will return this January with a brand new version available as a digital download. The game is being developed by EA Tiburon, the same studio behind Madden.

The new version of Blitz will include commentary by NBA Jam announcer Tim Kitzrow, new modes like Blitz Gauntlet and Big Head mode, and full roster customization.

Within Blitz Gauntlet, the game will include special character teams including zombies, hot dogs, Bigfoot, and lions.

The last installment in the series was NFL Blitz: Pro, which released in 2003 for Xbox, GameCube and PlayStation 2.

The new game will be available on Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation Network for $14.99 on January 3, 2012.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    blitz is fun for like 10 min at an arcade
    XBOX 720 coming 2013?

THE BUZZ: Microsoft is apparently targeting a Christmas 2013 release for the Xbox 720, with a reveal to occur at E3 2013, according to a number of industry sources.

Industry site Develop claims that Microsoft already has several next generation projects underway including the next Fable game, code-named ”Fable Next.”
    “Multiple sources across the industry, from processor chip manufacturers to middleware firms, have told Develop they expect the console to be fully unveiled at E3 2013, months before its release. The collection of data points to a 2013 launch for the system across all main regions, though early 2014 remains a possibility,” says the site.

EGM’s TAKE: This is all just rumor and speculation at the moment and nothing concrete has been confirmed by Microsoft. Still, the time frame does fit in with the general industry plan for the next generation.
    To far away for me to care
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    xbox 360 sounds alright, 720 just sounds stupid imo
    I remember before the 360 came out people said that sounded stupid to.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,032 master of ceremonies
    My gamertag is CrackTheSkye720... if it's called the Xbox 720 I will feel compelled to change it.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    720 is my room number.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    idk, i'd still rather have the ps3 exlcusives, blu-ray, free psn over 360 exclusives, and apparently great xbl which you have to pay for. plus i like having the peace of mind knowing that im getting a quality system. i've heard way more complaints about xbox and 360 then i've heard about any of the playstation consoles.
    Left 4 Dead, Halo, and Fable series> Any exclusives for ps3

Ive had no problem with my 360. If youre not an idiot and take proper care of it youll be ok

Blu ray movies are expensive as fuck and not really that amazing unless you have a high def tv anyway

And sorry 5 bucks a month is out of your price range. Get a job. Also, 1 dollar live deals ftw
    L4D isn't an exclusive, halo is their only best FPS and that died after Halo 2, and Fable is so weak sauce son.

Blu rays aren't expensive as fuck. $20 for band new with dvd or digital copy is not a lot. That was the same price as the dvd for so many years as wekk before blu ray took over. They also sell blu rays for $15, $10, and $5.

Live is also pretty much the same as PSN in every way minus a few things that aren't even major at all.

Left 4 Dead is a console exclusive nigger. Ps3 doesnt have it, which is my point. Halo died after 2? Tell me another joke youre on a roll mayne.

I like how you avoided the fact that I said you need a high def tv to enjoy blu rays, which most people dont have.

And PSN doesnt have any sort of party feature at all, cross game chat, etc. As someone who likes to play a few rounds of Halo of Battlefield with friends after work, thats a pretty big feature to me.
    Most people don't have hd tvs?
    I love how the console debates stopped in this thread for a few months but suddenly sprung up again.
    idk, i'd still rather have the ps3 exlcusives, blu-ray, free psn over 360 exclusives, and apparently great xbl which you have to pay for. plus i like having the peace of mind knowing that im getting a quality system. i've heard way more complaints about xbox and 360 then i've heard about any of the playstation consoles.
    Left 4 Dead, Halo, and Fable series> Any exclusives for ps3

Ive had no problem with my 360. If youre not an idiot and take proper care of it youll be ok

Blu ray movies are expensive as fuck and not really that amazing unless you have a high def tv anyway

And sorry 5 bucks a month is out of your price range. Get a job. Also, 1 dollar live deals ftw
    L4D isn't an exclusive, halo is their only best FPS and that died after Halo 2, and Fable is so weak sauce son.

Blu rays aren't expensive as fuck. $20 for band new with dvd or digital copy is not a lot. That was the same price as the dvd for so many years as wekk before blu ray took over. They also sell blu rays for $15, $10, and $5.

Live is also pretty much the same as PSN in every way minus a few things that aren't even major at all.

Left 4 Dead is a console exclusive nigger. Ps3 doesnt have it, which is my point. Halo died after 2? Tell me another joke youre on a roll mayne.

I like how you avoided the fact that I said you need a high def tv to enjoy blu rays, which most people dont have.

And PSN doesnt have any sort of party feature at all, cross game chat, etc. As someone who likes to play a few rounds of Halo of Battlefield with friends after work, thats a pretty big feature to me.
    Ok it's a console exclusive. No biggie really when you can buy it on PC which its better on. No biggie there for PS3 players :\
    Yup Halo 3 sucked balls and Reach was decent at best.

Actually most people have HD TVs in their house these days. You either have to be extremely poor or an idiot to not have one. They are EXTREMELY affordable and even cost less then a PS3 or 360. To say most people don't have one is laughable and also looking at blu ray sales seems a lot of people really like it and have a HD TV of some kind in their homes...So plz tell me a joke cause you sir are on a roll today.

PS3 does have a party feature <_> they just don't have cross game chat and that's fine with me. I enjoy playing with my party of 4+ and just focusing on the game we are playing instead of other people screaming about a different game and throwing me off what I am focusing on....

Your move.
    Dear God, neither system is better. 'errybody shaddup
    No one told you to talk Will.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    Who's the asshole that started this again?

stop fucking trolling, marc.
    How is truth trolling?
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    unless you've got a 1080 bluray makes no difference, even then its marginal
    No one told you to talk Will.
    I still don't understand this one.