Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    anyone get X-men destiny??
    I heard it sucks and the campaign is very short with no multiplayer.
    Pretty much it sucks and the campaign is short with no multiplayer. Ps2 graphics and outdated gameplay. Its not even worth renting.
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    anyone get X-men destiny??
    I heard it sucks and the campaign is very short with no multiplayer.
    Pretty much it sucks and the campaign is short with no multiplayer. Ps2 graphics and outdated gameplay. Its not even worth renting.
    good to know i'll save myself about 70bucks then
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

I was thinkin about getting Street Fighter awhile back but decided against it.
    Never owned Star Fox n since i know its short i want to get it used. Star Fox never had a proper sequel, they were all spin offs so thats why you didnt understand em.
    Right now i only have Zelda n Resident Evil n ive logged in a ton of hours on my 3DS.
    idk if Nintendo sent out a notification but LoZ: Four Swords is available for free on the e-shop.
    How is resident evil? That would probably be next on my list of games to buy if I was buying a game right now. The next 3DS game I buy though will be New Super Mario Land 3D. can't wait. and then probably mario cart. that shit never gets old.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Resident Evil is great imo but its more of a $20 game since it's a high-score based game w/ no story.
    The hate towards it was blown way outta proportion.
    i'll be picking up both of those game as well when they come out.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Just traded in at Gamestop

Kinect
    DSi XL
    Pokemon Heartgold (DS)
    New Super Mario Bros (DS)
    Pokemon White (DS)
    Mario Kart (DS)
    Modern Warfare 2 (360)
    Kinect Adventures (360)
    Halo 3 (360)

And got $178.30 store credit.

I know I probably could have got more if I sold on ebay. But after its all said and done with ebay and paypal fees it wouldn't be worth it IMO.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    did you use the 50% extra promotion going on?
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited September 2011
    i've only ever traded in 1 game my entire life and that was Xenosaga. i'm a hoarder of video games i suppose. still have almost everyone i've ever bought
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    yeah i refuse to trade in games. i have probably 50 ps2 games which are all useless to me
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited September 2011
    Yeah. Originally I went expecting to use the Tiered Trade Offer where if you trade any 7 games in you get an extra 30%. Then the dude at gamestop told me if I buy any used game I would get more for my trade ins. So he went and grabbed a copy of madden 05 for ps2 for .99 and me buying that game gave me an extra $12 for my trade ins.

By far the coolest gamestop employee ive dealt with.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    Yeah. Originally I went expecting to use the Tiered Trade Offer where if you trade any 7 games in you get an extra 30%. Then the dude at gamestop told me if I buy any used game I would get more for my trade ins. So he went and grabbed a copy of madden 05 for ps2 for .99 and me buying that game gave me an extra $12 for my trade ins.

By far the coolest gamestop employee ive dealt with.
    That's how the employees are at my local GS.
    Pretty cool of them to help out.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Resident Evil is great imo but its more of a $20 game since it's a high-score based game w/ no story.
    lame. I'll be skipping that release then. Resident evil with no story? pass!
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,032 master of ceremonies
    Blasting Machine Head while playing Ascension on BlOps is epic beyond belief.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    About to play Battlefield 3. Here goes nothing

• BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    How?
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    I found it funny that they used 99 problems in that battlefield commerical.
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    How?
    The Beta is open.
    lame. I'll be skipping that release then. Resident evil with no story? pass!
    then wait for the next one.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    hows the BF3 beta? is that available for ps3 too? is it free to download? dont know much about this stuff tbh. hell, i've had my ps3 for like 3 or 4 years and i just signed up to PSN a few weeks ago lol.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    Too much hype was put in the game. It's nothing special.

• MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Bout to try out the BF3 beta. And to answer your question Skully, it is on the PS3 and it is free. You just download it from the store.