Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    Battlefield 3 next month...All that matters.
    My friend was playing the beta yesterday and said it was sucking ass.
    i had a feeling that game was gonna suck ass LOL
    theres only so many time you can re-make the same game and have it still be fun
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    I told you Best Buy doesn't fuck around with trade ins.

• Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Prolly pickin up Star Fox 3D n Kirby's Mass Attack tomorrow if theyre included in Targets buy 1 get 1 50% off.
    I think I'd rather have Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition, then either of those two. I only own Zelda right now, and IMHO Zelda 3D justifies the entire cost of the 3DS.

When starfox first came out on N64, the graphics were crazy. it was so different then what other games were doing. But the story sucked. and then when they made sequels I never understood them... You game basically sucked, and now everyone is doing way better graphics then you so why bother?
    I was thinkin about getting Street Fighter awhile back but decided against it.
    Never owned Star Fox n since i know its short i want to get it used. Star Fox never had a proper sequel, they were all spin offs so thats why you didnt understand em.
    Right now i only have Zelda n Resident Evil n ive logged in a ton of hours on my 3DS.
    idk if Nintendo sent out a notification but LoZ: Four Swords is available for free on the e-shop.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,603 spicy boy
    best buy does trade ins now?
    yes and they don't screw you over like gamestop.
    This.
    My local GS has started giving more for trade-ins since Best Buy is in the same area.
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    anyone get X-men destiny??
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    I heard it sucks and the campaign is very short with no multiplayer.

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    i needea start playing videogames hardcore again... i still need to beat inFAMOUS 2 as a villian, and Dark Souls comes out next week...
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?

going to trade in crap ops at best buy and pre-order me3 collecter's edition :D

are you playing though again dayna to have youtr saves set up just the way you want for me3?

:D

well I have 3 saves going on four set up, but who knows. I might do a fifth once me3 comes out. what are you doing?

also when I traded in black ops and world at war I was going to get 30 bucks for it, but then I told the guy I wanted to pre order me3 collectors edition and I got a 40% more trade in credit so I got 42 bucks :D
    fuck yea.

right now i'll have 2 i full paragon femshep and 1 full renegade male shep
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    i dunno how Diablo 3 will work on PS3 cuz Blizz is saying that D3 will require an online connection to blizz servers at all times to even play single player. so if you can;t connect to PSN you won't be able to play, that's not good business for a console game
    Ps3 has free online. I don't see an issue.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    ... just realized i still need to pick up Resistance 3...
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    my paragon femshep saves the council, the rachni, doesn't kill wrex, picks Anderson, stays loyal to liara though both, saves the geth, destroys the collector base, chooses Samara, killed ash, gave Daniel to the alliance.

my renegade male shep kills the council, kills wrex, kills kaiden, picks udina, tapped ash in me1, taps Tali in me2, kills the geth, hands the base to the illuive man, chooses morinth, killed the rachni, let Cerberus have Daniel

i may make another male shep thats a mix that taps Miranda just for variety cuz i know damn well i'll be playing me3 way more than 2 times
    Daniel is project overlord DLC

and yes you can embrace eternity with morinth after the suicide mission but it kills you lol

i'm just eager to see how the game changes with the different choices. i'm also, based off ME3 game footage, curious how the mission will play out on the salarian homeworld if Mordin died during the final assault
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    DONT EVER GO TO GAMESTOP FOR ANYTHING
    i hope that company spontaniously combusts
    imageimage
    DONT EVER GO TO GAMESTOP FOR ANYTHING
    i hope that company spontaniously combusts
    *goes to GS*
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    NO!
    CEASE!
    STOP!
    HALT!
    imageimage
    but 60% extra calls to meeeeee
    oooh ok I haven't downloaded that DLC yet. I still need to download Lair of the Shadow Broker too. I'm so poor.

I'm so excited to see all the different outcomes in me3 too. I heard staying loyal to whoever you romance will get you some really nice scene with them or whatever and if you romanced someone else they'll fight over you. so I'm pretty excited to tell Kaiden to fuck off twice lol

and I still haven't had a play through where I killed Kaiden and not Ash but this fourth one I'm doing I finally did that so I'll get to see the difference between the two when I get to Horizon in a couple missions.
    you HAVE to download layer of the shadowbroker. it shakes the mass effect universe to the core.
    oooh ok I haven't downloaded that DLC yet. I still need to download Lair of the Shadow Broker too. I'm so poor.

I'm so excited to see all the different outcomes in me3 too. I heard staying loyal to whoever you romance will get you some really nice scene with them or whatever and if you romanced someone else they'll fight over you. so I'm pretty excited to tell Kaiden to fuck off twice lol

and I still haven't had a play through where I killed Kaiden and not Ash but this fourth one I'm doing I finally did that so I'll get to see the difference between the two when I get to Horizon in a couple missions.
    you HAVE to download layer of the shadowbroker. it shakes the mass effect universe to the core.
    it's most definitely on the list to download. one of my other friends nearly had a heart attack when I told her I haven't played it yet lol
    you need to DL all of the major ME2 DLC. Arrival, lair of the SB, overlord, Kasumi and Zaeed.

Arrival is important b/c ME3 starts with Shepard on earth facing trial over what happened at the end of it. Overlord deals with being able to control the geth, SB has a major revelation relating to liara and you can continue the romance with her. kasumi and zaeed... more characters = more fun.

also i'd recommend the Firepower pack too as it gives the games 3 best weapons. The geth shotgun, the mattock heavy rifle and the phalanx laser guided heavy pistol