Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited September 2011
    finally tackling ME2 on insanity, doing quite well surprisingly

gotta admit the 10 husks + 2 scions on horizion was brutal
    fuck. scions.

and those damn flying things that shoot laser beams at your too.

I would never dream of facing either of those on insanity lol
    so far hardest thing was the 2 scions + Harbinger + shit ton of collectors on the Collector ship. ended up using 6 medi-gel and both my squad was dead when i finally took em down, harbinger is an asshole on insanity. Widow sniper rifle + inferno ammo makes scions pretty easy though. really not looking forward to the Core on the reaper ship, bringing the Nuke launcher to get that shit over fast. the most important thing about insanity is squad make up, you need to have 2-3 people that can deal with everything that comes at you.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    Gears 3! Brothers to THE END Leggo

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,032 master of ceremonies
    THEY ALL DIE
    Go fuck yourself faggot

• DreamtheaterDreamtheater Posts: 1,088 just the tip
    gonna preorder my gears3 epic edition tonight \m/
    THEY ALL DIE
    Go fuck yourself faggot
    Haha I honestly have no idea, I've only played the first game, but I can make $100 bet that's how it ends, all of them sacrificing themselves to take out the locust.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    can't at gamestop. They are sold out all over the country and same for Amazon.com
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Not a gears fan.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Hey APE! Heard another Resistance 3 patch just went live right now LOL!!!
    THEY ALL DIE
    Go fuck yourself faggot
    Haha I honestly have no idea, I've only played the first game, but I can make $100 bet that's how it ends, all of them sacrificing themselves to take out the locust.
    I think one person will survive.

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    Not a gears fan.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Netflix is gonna start renting out vidia games.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    finally tackling ME2 on insanity, doing quite well surprisingly

gotta admit the 10 husks + 2 scions on horizion was brutal
    fuck. scions.

and those damn flying things that shoot laser beams at your too.

I would never dream of facing either of those on insanity lol
    so far hardest thing was the 2 scions + Harbinger + shit ton of collectors on the Collector ship. ended up using 6 medi-gel and both my squad was dead when i finally took em down, harbinger is an asshole on insanity. Widow sniper rifle + inferno ammo makes scions pretty easy though. really not looking forward to the Core on the reaper ship, bringing the Nuke launcher to get that shit over fast. the most important thing about insanity is squad make up, you need to have 2-3 people that can deal with everything that comes at you.
    miranda and grunt tend to be my favorite squadmates. I feel like I have something to fight off everything with those two. on my most recent file I'm playing as adept so having miranda with me and using both of our warp powers are harbinger and scions seems to work really well.
    that core is going to be a bitch on insanity. make sure you have the cain completely charged up because you can be left trying to use an assault rifle to try and beat the damn thing lol
    miranda and grunt are the 2 i've been using as well and my shep is a soldier. shields are really the least dangerous thing on insanity, barrriers go down way slower and thiers a ton more of them. i got 2 concussives + warp for barriers and the 2 concussives are good for husks and crowd control. squad incendiary is great for armor and regen
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    Pre ordered Skyrim. I will be requesting 2 days off to play when it comes out.
    you mean weeks? not days??
    i have well over 200 hours in oblivion so i assume Skyrim will take over my playstation until next summer
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    THEY ALL DIE
    Go fuck yourself faggot
    the screen name is ed's but the words sound like erik.....

@-)
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    THEY ALL DIE
    Go fuck yourself faggot
    the screen name is ed's but the words sound like erik.....

@-)
    Oh gawd...
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Pre ordered Skyrim. I will be requesting 2 days off to play when it comes out.
    you mean weeks? not days??
    i have well over 200 hours in oblivion so i assume Skyrim will take over my playstation until next summer
    I put around 200 hours into Oblivion as well. My ex gf used to work at a Blockbuster and she got free movie and game rentals that were a week long. So shed usually bring a game home for me. Id keep some games I really liked for an extra week, but when she brought home Oblivion I kept that shit for 2 months. And the only reason I returned it is because the manager got pissed :))
    Gears 3 by far the best Gears ever made and by far the best 3rd person shooter ever made. Holy shit!

The online play is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good. Dedicated servers makes it 100% better and no lag and all that bullshit.
    Just picked it up....Bye Black Ops

• MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Battlefield 3 Beta starts on the 29th.