Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    no way, i had no idea they were making the darkness 2! im excited for that now too
    you must be new? it comes out Feb. next year
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • MyosesMyoses Posts: 1,244 juggalo
    New Xbox 360 Wireless Headset with Bluetooth, Remote with Live TV button coming this November

It's generally accepted that while Microsoft may excel at creating software and platforms, it struggles with hardware. Just ask anyone that's replaced an Xbox 360 (that's just about everyone, right?). Also on that list: The original Xbox 360 Wireless Headset and the barebones Media Remote.

That's why we think you'll be excited to learn that Redmond is replacing both products with newly designed (and enhanced!) versions. The Xbox 360 Wireless Headset with Bluetooth will be available in "early November 2011" worldwide for $60, a $10 premium over the existing headset. In exchange for that $10, you'll get Bluetooth support, so you can use the headset with other devices, like cell phones and your PlayStation 3. It still connects to the Xbox 360 "through the console's standard radio frequencies," so it remains to be seen if audio quality will remain a problem.

Also available in early November is the new Xbox 360 Media Remote, for $20. While it doesn't offer a ton of improvements over the original, outside of the shiny new look, there is one notable addition: "Live TV, if provided on the Xbox 360 by your TV service provider, can also be controlled with the Xbox 360 Media Remote." While the original Xbox Media Remote also had a "Live TV" button, it accessed the console's Windows Media Center extender functionality; notably, the entire Media Center button has been removed. More likely, this button provides instant access to the still-mysterious live TV service announced at E3. We've asked Microsoft to clarify.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Damn I wish I had a PS3 just to play that
    if it sells well im sure microsoft will make something similar. sometimes i wish there was a universal console so i can play all the exclusives and multi-platform games on one system lol.
    I don't want a ripoff, I want Twisted Metal
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    Damn I wish I had a PS3 just to play that
    if it sells well im sure microsoft will make something similar. sometimes i wish there was a universal console so i can play all the exclusives and multi-platform games on one system lol.
    I don't want a ripoff, I want Twisted Metal
    then get a PS3. lol
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,032 master of ceremonies
    New Twisted Metal will suck [-(

old ones are bomb though
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    Playing LA Noire finally. It kicksass
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Playing LA Noire finally. It kicksass
    L.A. Noire kicks major ass.
    edited July 2011
    Daddy is going to be testing BF3 Alpha trial. Shit is going to be amazing.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Not really
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    That's because you don;t know good games when you see them =;
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    Battlefield games were far too easy.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Battlefield games were far too easy.
    Because you are doing it wrong.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Artwork concept in wake of Eiji Aonuma saying MM is a possibility

Mfw:

Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    How was I doing it wrong going 30-1 in online matches
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Fuck that game
    imageimage
    Stop complaining
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I should just stop posting altogether :-|
    imageimage
    Oo look this again