Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Fuck you and starting now I'm not going to post anything anymore. It's pointless since I complain all the time anyway right? Yeah..I'll just lurk from now on forward

I think this is great for a final post

imageimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Leah please take your right hand, reach behind you and dislodge the pole stuck up your ass.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    How was I doing it wrong going 30-1 in online matches
    *mfw Ape is a Call Of Duty fag and thinks k/d ratio is everything*

I do like call of duty. Quite a bit. Like resistance better. Kill/death ratio doesn't mean a whole lot to me because I am just playing to have fun not serious business. I'm an average at best player on most online games but playing battlefield it was just boring because it was so easy. I do really like the things they have done with bad company and I believe this new one with destruction but if I'm bored I'm not going to enjoy it that much.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Yes jay? If it's about leah, sarcasm doesn't go well with her.
    I can't believe she took my "stop complaining" serious. But whatever lol
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I can't believe she took my "stop complaining" serious. But whatever lol
    i figured you were joking. i dont see what the big deal is, im creepy too much :-))
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    edited July 2011
    Apparently the 3DS is getting a huge price drop:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Nintendo-3DS-Price-Drops-to-bw-160208348.html?x=0

People who already bought it will be getting 20 free games it seems.
    Post edited by Ace_Deputy_Cheeze on
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    Too lazy. How much we talking cheeze
    edited July 2011
    le legits from Nintendo's site

An exciting message for people who own a Nintendo 3DS and those who want to:

Nintendo of America today announced plans to drop the suggested retail price of its portable Nintendo 3DS™ system to $169.99 in the United States. The new price takes effect Aug. 12 and makes an outstanding value even better.

Building on the popularity of The Legend of Zelda™: Ocarina of Time™ 3D, which launched June 19, the upcoming game calendar for Nintendo 3DS is a Who's Who of iconic video game franchises. Star Fox 64™ 3D arrives on Sept. 9, followed by Super Mario™ 3D Land in November, Mario Kart™ 7 in December and Kid Icarus™: Uprising during the holiday season.

And don't forget that Nintendo 3DS has a bunch of fun features, including Nintendo Video™, the Nintendo eShop and access to Netflix, that make it a must-have video game system.

But what about the 830,000 of you who already own a Nintendo 3DS? You're some of Nintendo's most loyal customers, and we're rewarding you for getting in on the action early with not one, not 10, but 20 free downloadable games from the Nintendo eShop! Here's how it works:

The 20 free games are available to anyone who owns a Nintendo 3DS system and uses a wireless broadband Internet signal to connect to the Nintendo eShop at least once before 11:59 p.m. Eastern time on Aug. 11. These users will automatically be registered in the Nintendo 3DS Ambassador program. The program contains two elements:

1. Starting Sept. 1, Nintendo 3DS Ambassadors will be able to download 10 NES™ Virtual Console™ games at no charge and before they are available in the Nintendo eShop to the general public. These games, including Super Mario Bros.™, Donkey Kong Jr.™, Balloon Fight™, Ice Climber™ and The Legend of Zelda™, are slated to become paid downloadable games, but Ambassadors get them early for free. Once the paid versions of the games are posted to the Nintendo eShop later in the year, the updated versions will be available to Ambassadors for download at no cost.

2. By the end of 2011, Nintendo will provide Ambassadors with 10 Game Boy Advance Virtual Console games. These include games like Yoshi's Island™: Super Mario™ Advance 3, Mario Kart™: Super Circuit, Metroid™ Fusion, WarioWare™, Inc.: Mega Microgame$ and Mario vs. Donkey Kong™. These games will be available exclusively to Ambassadors, and Nintendo currently has no plans to make these 10 games available to the general public on the Nintendo 3DS in the future.

More details about this program will be announced in the future.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    more remakes lol, nintendo can't even make good games anymore
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    thats fan made
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    They're going to fuck up the new Hitman so bad. Can't even watch the gameplay that's been released from it.

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    Nintendo scared of the PS Vita :3
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,032 master of ceremonies
    They're going to fuck up the new Hitman so bad. Can't even watch the gameplay that's been released from it.