Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Honestly instead of making new systems they should just continue to make the systems they already have better. We've gotten to the point where we have like the best graphics possible, why do we need a whole new system?
    REALISTIC GRITTY BROWN GRAPHICS FTW!!!!1
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i highly doubt sony is gonna come out with a ps4 next year cause they already said at E3 that ps4 wont come for another 2 or 3 years if im not mistaken. and even if they were gonna come out with a ps4 next year they would've most defenitely announced that at E3
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    We've gotten to the point where we have like the best graphics possible,
    LOLno
    yeah, not even close. 3D artists are so damn talented these days they can make anything look 100% real using the right software. the only reason why this hasn't shown up yet in video games and stuff is theres not enough memory yet to support all the detail. and plus i dont think that animation technology is quite there yet to pull off realistic human movements. but i could be wrong about that last part.

"That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    Has anyone here used gamefly? i was thinking about trying it cuz there's a few shooters i wanna play but their single player is so short most of the time i can't justify buying them.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    LOLno
    yeah, not even close. 3D artists are so damn talented these days they can make anything look 100% real using the right software. the only reason why this hasn't shown up yet in video games and stuff is theres not enough memory yet to support all the detail. and plus i dont think that animation technology is quite there yet to pull off realistic human movements. but i could be wrong about that last part.

But it's unnecessary. The graphics are completely smoothed out, HD, and whatever, focus on the damn gameplay instead of making what you've worked on obsolete and forcing everyone to pay an asinine amount to stay with the times.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Honestly instead of making new systems they should just continue to make the systems they already have better. We've gotten to the point where we have like the best graphics possible, why do we need a whole new system?
    I wish... but by releasing a new system, they can rehash all their old shit and get suckers to buy it again.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'd rather them focus on games with plots that dont suck.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    LOLno

But it's unnecessary. The graphics are completely smoothed out, HD, and whatever, focus on the damn gameplay instead of making what you've worked on obsolete and forcing everyone to pay an asinine amount to stay with the times.
    No Brian >: O you need to understand that though the graphics look great, the gameplay will lack because of the outdated hardware. You are going to need more memory, better chips, better graphics cards, faster processors and so on and so on. Developers get new technology over the years to make their games incredible, but will suffer extremely if they don't have the right hardware for it. That's why Sony and Microsoft are making their new systems now for the future. PS3 and 360 are outdated hardware now. Sad but true.

LOLno

No Brian >: O you need to understand that though the graphics look great, the gameplay will lack because of the outdated hardware. You are going to need more memory, better chips, better graphics cards, faster processors and so on and so on. Developers get new technology over the years to make their games incredible, but will suffer extremely if they don't have the right hardware for it. That's why Sony and Microsoft are making their new systems now for the future. PS3 and 360 are outdated hardware now. Sad but true.

Why not make the new hardware something you can just buy and put into your already existing hardware. I'd much rather pay like 1-200 than over 400
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    We need to fucking stop making new technology with at least computers/gaming because soon enough people are going to be too broke or lose interest completely. I fucking did. Shit should just stay the way things are for an even longer period of time but everyone would probably flip on me for saying so
    imageimage
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    LOLno

Why not make the new hardware something you can just buy and put into your already existing hardware. I'd much rather pay like 1-200 than over 400
    Because have the people in this country are to fucking retarded to know what they are doing and will fuck up their system.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    Has anyone here used gamefly? i was thinking about trying it cuz there's a few shooters i wanna play but their single player is so short most of the time i can't justify buying them.
    I use to have Gamefly a few years ago and hated it. I don't know how it is now, but I doubt they changed their setup. If you want something new, don't count on getting it from Gamefly for at least 3 months. If you want something old, then I guess it will be good for you. I just didn't think it was worth the money to pay for something that wouldn't let me rent the new games I wanted.

LOLno

Because have the people in this country are to fucking retarded to know what they are doing and will fuck up their system.
    Maybe do a send-in then. Upgrade!
  • MyosesMyoses Posts: 1,244 juggalo
    Resident Evil: Code Veronica X HD Achievements revealed

You've probably played Resident Evil: Code Veronica before. You might have played it on the Dreamcast, or the PS2. Heck, even the GameCube got in on the action. Those versions of the game, however, were all built on inferior technology and, this fall, Code Veronica X HD will raise the bar to a completely new level.

No, we're not talking about high definition visuals, we're talking about Achievements. Thanks to its status as a Games on Demand title, the Xbox 360 download of Code Veronica will receive the benefit of a full 1000 gamerscore. Most of the cheevos are story-driven, so it should be an easy bag of points.

The Terror Begins - 50 G

Escape from the graveyard of terror.

A Changed Father - 50 G

Liberate the changed man.

Beyond the Shades - 50 G

Encounter a former S.T.A.R.S. captain.

The Fallen Tyrant - 100 G

Flatten an unstoppable enemy.

The Prisoner Who Lost Everything - 100 G

Defeat the nameless man and end his suffering.

To The Frozen Land - 50 G

Begin the search for your sister.

The Arrogant Queen - 150 G

Put an end to the Queen’s reign.

Duty and Humanity - 50 G

Deliver some medicine to a man in need.

Weapon Crazy - 150 G

Get the Rocket Launcher.

Battle Master - 150 G

Get the Linear Launcher from Battle Game.

From The Young Lady - 50 G

Receive encouragement from a young lady.

The Green Giant - 50 G

Say farewell to your fallen comrade.

"From The Young Lady - 50 G

Receive encouragement from a young lady."

What kind of game is this?
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    so i started playing Minecraft :-bd
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Does it live up to the hype?
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    Does it live up to the hype?
    its different... its cool cuz its such a huge game, and you can make stuff, and its interesting that the graphics are like 3D 8-Bit... but I feel all you really do (at least in the begining) is dig holes. So, I wanna play more before I pass judgement...

however, my bro and his friends love it, so i guess to them it lives up the hype.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Interesting....