Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Sniper oriented
    i read that as "Sniper oreo" :-))
    GENIUS IDEA

Oreos with a crosshair on them... :D
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Sniper oriented
    i read that as "Sniper oreo" :-))
    GENIUS IDEA

Oreos with a crosshair on them... :D
    Where the fuck do you come up with these things lol.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    how much do you think these two things are worth? I have two... No box, no instruction manual, but both work perfectly.

• Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    On ebay someone is selling Snoopy Tennis for 70
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    is getting a 360 again today
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    is getting a 360 again today
    nice.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    yeah... I looked there too. Its hard to know how much stuff really worth because I feel a lot of ebay people fake bid up their shit.
    Well nevermind. I don't have enough $$ right now but I prolly will next week.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    Uncharted 3 beta out now. Fun as hell and the multiplayer is even better than the 2nd.
    God, this game's good. Multiplayer already beats Uncharted 2's... specially cuz of split screen
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    edited July 2011
    yeah... I looked there too. Its hard to know how much stuff really worth because I feel a lot of ebay people fake bid up their shit.
    yeah.
    i would guess maybe 15-25 since it doesnt come with anythin
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    just bought F.E.A.R. 3 brand new for $42 and change at gamestop :O
    thats one fuck of a good sale. makes me wonder how much they actually mark up games
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    Sooooo...uhh....yeah:

Next year, Nintendo is releasing a new home console, the Wii U. Taiwanese component makers tell tech site DigiTimes that Sony is readying a new home console for 2012. But that's not the interesting part.

These component manufacturer sources tell DigiTimes that the PlayStation 4 will feature body-movement controls like Microsoft's Kinect. That's the interesting, if not unexpected, part.

The PS3 currently has PlayStation Move motion controls, which are similar to the Wii's motion controls.

The report states Foxconn and Pegatron Technology will assemble the PS4 for Sony. Foxconn and Pegatron Technology both assemble the PS3, which was originally manufactured in Japan.

Sources told DigiTimes that the PS4 will go into production at the end of 2011 for a 2012 launch. Apparently Sony will manufacture 20 million PS4 consoles for 2012.
    Taiwan-based component makers tell DigiTimes that the PlayStation 4 will feature body-movement controls like Microsoft's Kinect.

Previously, Kotaku reported that 2014 seems likely for a new Sony or Microsoft console—2013 if either Sony or Microsoft feels pushed. 2013 seems like a far more realistic date for a new PlayStation 4 than 2012, which is next year.

What's more, America's slow economic recovery could make launching after 2012 ultimately more profitable. Also, Sony is releasing its new portable, the PS Vita this year, and the Tokyo-based electronics giant might need a breather between hardware launches.

If DigiTimes' sources are correct, Sony could look to get the jump on Microsoft and thwart Nintendo in one fell swoop.

Since the PS3 launched, Sony has touted the machine's 10 year lifespan. The PS3 launched in 2006, six years into the PS2's lifespan. Even after the PS3 launched, Sony continued to support the PlayStation 2.

If the PlayStation 4 launches in 2012, that would be six years into the PS3's lifespan. Sony could continue to support the PS3 as it did with the PlayStation 2.

Kotaku reached out to Sony and will update this post should the company comment.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Honestly instead of making new systems they should just continue to make the systems they already have better. We've gotten to the point where we have like the best graphics possible, why do we need a whole new system?
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    We've gotten to the point where we have like the best graphics possible,
    LOLno
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    Honestly instead of making new systems they should just continue to make the systems they already have better. We've gotten to the point where we have like the best graphics possible, why do we need a whole new system?
    Pretty much. But people will come out in droves to buy it anyway.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    We've gotten to the point where we have like the best graphics possible
    lolwut
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    I hope they lower the ps3 when the ps4 comes out .
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    Good cuz i will have the money by then.