Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    That actually sounds badass.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    i wanna fight the forerunners D:
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Hey gang,

Short intro to next week's DLC while most of us are still out in LA cleaning up after E3! There's a nice assortment of singles including tracks from the 80's, 90's and 00's, ranging from pop to metal, introducing several bands to RB for the first time while welcoming back fan favorites. Enjoy!

Available on Xbox 360, Wii and PlayStation®3 system (June 14):

• A-Ha – “Take On Me” X
    • Avenged Sevenfold – “Unholy Confessions” X
    • Avenged Sevenfold – “Welcome to the Family”
    • Chumbawamba – “Tubthumping”
    • Live – “I Alone” X
    • Live – “Lightning Crashes”

(These tracks will be available in Europe on PlayStation®3 system June 15)

These tracks will be available for purchase as individual tracks on Xbox 360, PlayStation®3 system and Wii. Tracks marked with “X” will include Pro Guitar and Pro Bass expansions for $0.99 per song.

Price:

$1.99 USD, £.99 UK, €1.49 EU (160 Microsoft Points) per song
    $2.00 USD (200 Wii Points™) per song
    $0.99 USD (100 Wii Points/80 Microsoft Points), £0.59 UK, €0.79 EU per song for eligible Pro Guitar/Pro Bass upgrade

What I think: Vocals on Take On Me, Challenge Accepted
    Not being bored by Lighting Crashes on any instrument, Impossible
    Being able to stand listening to a song a horrible as Tubthumping, Impossible.
  • MyosesMyoses Posts: 1,244 juggalo
    Modern Warfare 3 Spec Ops Survival Mode Gameplay/ Battlefield Gameplay

Today sees the first footage of Modern Warfare 3's Spec Ops mode in action.
    Specs Ops is a mode introduced in Modern Warfare 2 that allowed for singular missions to be played and timed and also allowed for much requested co-op play to be added to the game.
    In Modern Warfare 3 Spec Ops has been expanded to include a new Survival Mode which is similar to Horde from Gears of War and Firefight from Halo.
    The first footage of this mode has made its way onto the Internet and can be found below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ6LMw12PXE

Turkish police have today arrested 32 members of Anonymous, the hacking group that is heavily suspected as being the ones responsible for the PlayStation Network attack.

The arrests came after an attack that brought down the country's telecommunications directorate and social security department, along with an attack that took down the Turkish Parliaments website. According to reports the arrests happened in 12 cities across the country.

These latest arrests come just a few days after 3 members of Anonymous were arrested in Spain for various attacks and were also suspected of being responsible for the PlayStation attack.

It would appear that some members of the group are getting a little bit over confident.

=D>
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
    imageimage
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    On Friday, Spanish police arrested three in the PSN hacks. According to the BBC, this Sunday Anonymous knocked the website for Spain's national police offline with a denial of service attack. [BBC]
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    Three individuals who are suspected of being responsible for the cyber-attack on the PlayStation Network have been detained by Spanish Police.

According to the New York Times the three suspects were the local leaders of Anonymous in Spain and were responsible for not just the PSN attack but also attacks on several banks and Government websites.

The investigators went through chat logs and websites that eventually led them to a 31 year old man in the city of Gijon where they found a computer server which is believed to be where the attack originated from. The other two men were arrested in Barcelona and Valencia.

=D>
    Those 3 ended up not being part of the PSN attack after all >_<
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    Those 3 ended up not being part of the PSN attack after all >_<</p>
    Like I said...

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I might have got this wrong...but I though Anon had nothing to do with the attacks, just LulzSec or whatever <_>
    imageimage
    Members of Anonymous did the PSN attacks but it wasn't a collective Anonymous event.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    " Konami has announced that the HD collection of Silent Hill 2, and Silent Hill 3, will be remastered on the PlayStation 3 exclusively.

Konami has also revealed that both games will come with updated voice-overs. The inclusion of new voice-acting comes as a surprise, albeit a welcomed one, but it’s nice to see Konami try to patch up the game before its release.

This announcement of exclusivity contrasts Konami’s choice to bring the newly announced Metal Gear Solid/Zone of the Enders HD Collections to the PS3, and Xbox 360.

Silent Hill HD Collection will be released exclusively for the PS3 later this year."
    imageimage
    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yeah.jpg
    I'm more jelly of the Splinter Cell HD collection.