Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    it messes with your eyes
    imageimage
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    im not the kind of person who plays a bunch of hours straight.
    n you could could always turn it down or off.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    yea thats true but doesnt the ds lite give you headaches?
    it does for me and makes me nauseus
    imageimage
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    I remember when the first ds came out my cousin got it and i loved it. But in the years after that the appeal to me went away. Thinking about the ds makes me miss my gameboy.
    I dont get any headaches when playing it.
    Here n there when i used play it a lot.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Off topic, but why does Sony need a new system, there is so much still untapped in there that it should last another 5-10 years.
    edited June 2011
    They only announced/showed a new handheld.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Off topic, but why does Sony need a new system, there is so much still untapped in there that it should last another 5-10 years.
    What cheeze said. Sony does have their next console in development though
    imageimage
    Microsoft too.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    Three individuals who are suspected of being responsible for the cyber-attack on the PlayStation Network have been detained by Spanish Police.

According to the New York Times the three suspects were the local leaders of Anonymous in Spain and were responsible for not just the PSN attack but also attacks on several banks and Government websites.

The investigators went through chat logs and websites that eventually led them to a 31 year old man in the city of Gijon where they found a computer server which is believed to be where the attack originated from. The other two men were arrested in Barcelona and Valencia.

=D>
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Three individuals who are suspected of being responsible for the cyber-attack on the PlayStation Network have been detained by Spanish Police.

According to the New York Times the three suspects were the local leaders of Anonymous in Spain and were responsible for not just the PSN attack but also attacks on several banks and Government websites.

The investigators went through chat logs and websites that eventually led them to a 31 year old man in the city of Gijon where they found a computer server which is believed to be where the attack originated from. The other two men were arrested in Barcelona and Valencia.

=D>
    That is excellent news.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    It must be badass to know that you personally affected the lives of millions of people.
    i think its kinda funny how Sony said that they may never know who did it then 2 days later nab some suspects.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    i think its kinda funny how Sony said that they may never know who did it then 2 days later nab some suspects.
    They said that they may never know, not that they will never know like you're making it sound..
    imageimage
    if i wanted to make it sound like "will never" i wouldve posted that.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited June 2011
    i'd bet 10 bucks the banks and government websites are what got them caught, not the PSN debacle.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    They didn't catch the right people lol

• MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Has anyone played Disgaea: Hour of Darkness?
  • MyosesMyoses Posts: 1,244 juggalo
    Halo 4 Storyline Rumor

“Halo 4 returns players to the story of the Master Chief and Cortana in the events that follow the conclusion of Halo 3. Players will experience an all new story and introduce a new roster of enemies and weapons to the Halo experience. Set against the top secret Forerunner planetoid known to ONI as Sigma 7, players will encounter a dark new foe and unravel more of the mysteries behind the forerunners and the Office of Naval Intelligence.

At the heart of Halo 4 is a stronger focus than ever before behind story telling and player choice. Players will be offered an unprecedented level of customization and a narrative experience never before seen in a first person shooter. On a technical level Halo 4 pushes the boundaries of the action genre by incorporating larger battlefields than ever before and players will experience conflicts that seamlessly span land, sea and space.

Halo 4 will expand the series trademark arsenal of weapons and vehicles beyond any other title so far. Players can expect fan favorites to return along with new additions. Halo 4 will also feature the revolutionary new Arsenal Improvisation Mechanics that allow for menu-free, creative customization of weapons and vehicles in the heat of combat. Players will take their fight to a new level by dynamically tailoring their weapons and vehicles to suit any situations or enemies.”