Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    get used to it. the old style is dead. Even the JRPG juggernaut final fantasy is changing style
    They changed their battle style in 12 and I hated it. Played it for 5 minutes and it's sat on the shelf since. Maybe I'll make myself play it one day, but idk. FF Dirge of Cerberus was a shooter but it's gameplay was better then ME imo. And I don't care if the old style is dead, I'll continue to play it
    imageimage
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    get used to it. the old style is dead. Even the JRPG juggernaut final fantasy is changing style
    They changed their battle style in 12 and I hated it. Played it for 5 minutes and it's sat on the shelf since. Maybe I'll make myself play it one day, but idk. FF Dirge of Cerberus was a shooter but it's gameplay was better then ME imo. And I don't care if the old style is dead, I'll continue to play it
    thats fine but don't expect any new games like that. last game i know of that was a true JRPG was Lost Odyssey although i may be wrong
    I wasn't. In fact, I haven't looked forward to a release of any new game in at least 3 years except God of War 3
    imageimage
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Surprised no one hasn't post about the Gears 3 Lancer Bundle.

Photobucket

Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

really torn on which edition to get, want to get the epic edition, but i dont know how to rationalize $150 on a game...

i was gonna say just buy the game until i saw that gun you can buy, that thing is badass \m/
    sony's first person shooter gun looks retarted. normally i just buy the regular edition of games and not any of the accessories anyway. but i can see why a die hard fan would want that gun because its awesome.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    The hell does Sony's Sharpshooter gun have anything to do with the Lancer? <_>

You can use the Sharpshooter to play, but the Lancer is just for show, but it does make awesome *PEW! PEW! PEW!* sounds.

p.s. using the move is fun in shooters and tiger woods lol.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    I am on PSN now if anyone wants to add me

RazorSharkz is my gamer namey
    oh you can't use that gun in the game? thats fuckin lllaaaaaaaaaaaaamme. never mind my previous statement then, just buy the game.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    Why did you think you can use that in the game? The 360 doesn't have something like what the PS3 and Wii have with controllers and attachments <_>
    imageimage
    i dont have a 360. and video game systems have been using guns in there games for as long as i can remember. Duck Hunt on NES had a gun you could use.
    Then why buy the game if you don't even have the system it's exclusive to? The 360 only has handheld everyday controllers, no guns for games. And with the Kinect you are the controller
    imageimage
    edited May 2011
    Hacking group LulzSec which has recently taken responsibility for hacking Sony BMG's Japanese website has promised more attacks for Sony claiming it is the beginning of the end for the company.

LulzSec tweeted;

"We’re working on another Sony operation. We’ve condensed all our excited tweets into this one: this is the beginning of the end for Sony."

The group are apparently planning on beginning the first phase of attacks within the next day.

"(Sony + Ownage) Phase 1 will begin within the next day. We may have a pre-game show for you folks though. Stay tuned."

Hopefully Sony will take note of the threat and protect themselves accordingly.

So fucking stupid. I swear to god if they do it and the network and everything goes down, I will go on a rampage and kill everyone I see.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    LOL Sony is terrible

LOL Sony is terrible
    They ain't terrible, stfu. They just pissed in peoples cheerios and a group is probably doing this for lulz. Sony just fucked up and lacked key shit in hacker defense
    imageimage
    lol hi Marc
    Can't wait till Sony gets shut down for good.

LOL Sony is terrible
    8-|

same thing can happen to the 360. It isn't hard for them to do. Your account can get hacked at anytime.
    lol hi Marc
    Can't wait till Sony gets shut down for good.
    imageimage
    TUPAC IS ALIVE

edited May 2011
    LOL Sony is terrible
    8-|

same thing can happen to the 360. It isn't hard for them to do. Your account can get hacked at anytime.
    thing is Microsoft isnt hitting a beehive with a stick like sony has been doing. i hope they bring PSN down again, Sony deserves every attack they get.

actually i hope they break into the finical info again. that would cost sony billions in damages
    You fuckin' assholes are meanies

Also, I hope Microbitch gets hacked up the ass too. They deserve it just as much
    imageimage
    they probably do but they aren't pissing off the entire hacker undergorund atm. sony is the #1 priority. hopefully Microsoft takes note and upgrades there shit