Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    You do know the deal Sony gave that kid right?
    imageimage
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    what they did to/for geohot is irrelevant. they stomped all over privacy rights in court forcing youtube and google to turn over thousands of peoples personal info. THAT is what made them a target.
    Forgot about that...oh well. I'm selling my backwards compatible PS3 when I get what I want off it. I don't really give two shits lol
    imageimage
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    You fuckin' assholes are meanies

Awwwwwww :(
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    damn those are big...

if you dont have LBP i recomend it
    Not really. The 360 gives you the option to install games to your hard drive from the disk and they're usually around 6GB each.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Then why buy the game if you don't even have the system it's exclusive to? The 360 only has handheld everyday controllers, no guns for games. And with the Kinect you are the controller
    #-O i never said i would buy it. all i said was that gun is awesome lookin' because i was under the impression that you could use it in the game. i still wouldn't buy it though even if i had a 360. i wouldnt even buy that game, it doesn't appeal to me.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    Yeah, I read a small part wrong. Oh well
    imageimage
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    its ok :-D
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    I am on PSN now if anyone wants to add me

RazorSharkz is my gamer namey
    i'll add you on friday \m/

Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • MyosesMyoses Posts: 1,244 juggalo
    BETA for Call of Duty Elite. You need a Black Ops to play the Beta.

http://www.callofduty.com/elite
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    Playstation Store is up and running. It's been running since like 11pm yesterday, but was to lazy to post about it :P

OH and this should be amazing :D

We have already had news that a HD collection for Devil May Cry will be revealed at this years E3 but another collection will also be getting the treatment.

A HD collection for Metal Gear Solid is also set to be revealed during Sony's E3 press conference and will see a release date set for later this year.

A source told VideoGamingEverything that the announcement will be made via a trailer at the beginning of Sony's E3 press conference. There have been rumblings and rumours flying around that Metal Gear Solid would be getting a HD remake and it's a series that deserves it more than most.

For now this is just a rumour so we will have to wait until E3 to find out if this is really going to happen.
    Konami reveals Metal Gear Solid, Zone of the Enders, Silent Hill HD remakes

The Metal Gear Solid HD Collection will feature MGS 2, MGS 3: Snake Eater and MGS: Peace Walker -- strangely, the original Metal Gear Solid is absent. Why not just touch up Twin Snakes? Regardless, the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection will be available on the PS3 and Xbox and support 1080p graphics and, on the PS3, a neat 'Transfarring' feature where you can transfer your Peace Walker game save from your PSP to your PS3.

As for Zone of the Enders HD Collection, it's a collection of Zone of the Enders and Zone of the Enders 2, natch. Little beyond its existence was given, outside of a tentative 2012 launch window. It'll also be available on both the PS3 and Xbox 360, with the former version supporting the new Transfarring feature -- though in what way we're still trying to get clarification on. Update: Our own Mike Schramm is on-hand at the Konami event in LA and asked for clarification on the Transfarring feature in ZOE HD. "Wait for future announcements," a Konami representative replied. Looks like we'll have to wait for that clarification!

The Silent Hill Collection will feature only Silent Hill 2 and 3, touched up in HD.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Possible Contra reboot
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers

The Metal Gear Solid HD Collection will feature MGS 2, MGS 3: Snake Eater and MGS: Peace Walker -- strangely, the original Metal Gear Solid is absent. Why not just touch up Twin Snakes? Regardless, the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection will be available on the PS3 and Xbox and support 1080p graphics and, on the PS3, a neat 'Transfarring' feature where you can transfer your Peace Walker game save from your PSP to your PS3.

The Silent Hill Collection will feature only Silent Hill 2 and 3, touched up in HD.
    FUCKING RIGHT. That is awesome. I've wanted a HD remake of the Metal Gear Solid series for the longest time.

It is wicked shitty that they didn't do a remake of MGS1. As that was probably my favorite of the MGS.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.

FUCKING RIGHT. That is awesome. I've wanted a HD remake of the Metal Gear Solid series for the longest time.

It is wicked shitty that they didn't do a remake of MGS1. As that was probably my favorite of the MGS.
    On the PS3 Network i believe you can buy MGS1 but i don't think it's in HD though.

^Yeah, i've got the essential collection for PS2.

I actually just remembered that my Wii which I never use anymore can play gamecube games. And since I never had an actual gamecube I never played the MGS remake The Twin Snakes. I just checked gamestop.com and a Gamestop not far from me has it used. So i'm thinging i'm going to pickup that and a Gamecube controller.
    Oh and i'll definitely be buying the MGS HD remakes for Xbox 360. Unless there is some bonus for buying them on PS3.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    inFAMOUS 2 comes out soon :-D
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod

As for Zone of the Enders HD Collection, it's a collection of Zone of the Enders and Zone of the Enders 2, natch. Little beyond its existence was given, outside of a tentative 2012 launch window. It'll also be available on both the PS3 and Xbox 360, with the former version supporting the new Transfarring feature -- though in what way we're still trying to get clarification on. Update: Our own Mike Schramm is on-hand at the Konami event in LA and asked for clarification on the Transfarring feature in ZOE HD. "Wait for future announcements," a Konami representative replied. Looks like we'll have to wait for that clarification!

Fuck yes!