Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited May 2011
    mmmmm free ps3 games.
    Also I find it crazy that people all over are still defending Sony. Some people have their heads so far up Sonys ass from fanboyism.

I swear PS3's all over could all randomly start catching fire and you would still have people defending Sony saying something like "Well, its your fault you had it plugged in."
    SONY NEEDS TO LEARN WHEN TO THROW IN THE TOWEL

JUST STUCK A FORK IN IT AND ITS DONE AND BEEN DONE FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS
    Gears and Halo can only save a system for so long <_>
    Kinect is absolutely destroying Move on the sales charts
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    Marc is dumb when it comes to console wars. How he thinks the PS3 is better is beyond me.

• GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    mmmmm free ps3 games.
    Also I find it crazy that people all over are still defending Sony. Some people have their heads so far up Sonys ass from fanboyism.

I swear PS3's all over could all randomly start catching fire and you would still have people defending Sony saying something like "Well, its your fault you had it plugged in."

TRUE BUT WITH GAMES LIKE BIOSHOCK, MASS EFFECT, CALL OF DUTY, ELDER SCROLLS, RED DEAD REDEMPTION, LEFT FOR DEAD, BATTLE FIELD: BAD COMPANY 2, AND NETFLIX, HULU AND ESPN. IT IS CLEAR MICROSOFT HAS A BRIGHT FUTURE, WELL SONY SHOULD STICK TO MAKING BLU RAY'S(WITCH ARE THE DUMBEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN).
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Didnt MS learn about rushing to put out a console the first time? <_>
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    mmmmm free ps3 games.

Kinect is absolutely destroying Move on the sales charts
    NOT SURPRISED B-)
    EVERY MICROSOFT CONSOLE HAS BEEN EXCELLENT
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    mmmmm free ps3 games.

TRUE BUT WITH GAMES LIKE BIOSHOCK, MASS EFFECT, CALL OF DUTY, ELDER SCROLLS, RED DEAD REDEMPTION, LEFT FOR DEAD, BATTLE FIELD: BAD COMPANY 2, AND NETFLIX, HULU AND ESPN. IT IS CLEAR MICROSOFT HAS A BRIGHT FUTURE, WELL SONY SHOULD STICK TO MAKING BLU RAY'S(WITCH ARE THE DUMBEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN).
    PS3 has those as well.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    I didnt say it was a bad console.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    mmmmm free ps3 games.

PS3 has those as well.
    Gulch's comment didn't make much sense.
    mmmmm free ps3 games.

PS3 has those as well.
    BIG DIFFERENCE I CAN GO HOME RIGHT NOW AND PLY THOSE GAMES ONLINE WITH MY FRIENDS
    mmmmm free ps3 games.

PS3 has those as well.
    EXPLANATION PLEASE
    I didnt say it was a bad console.
    SMART MAN
    mmmmm free ps3 games.

PS3 has those as well.
    EXPLANATION PLEASE
    You named a bunch of games that both systems have when trying to explain why the XBox is better.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    @Cheese, they're rushing an announcement, not a release. Also, this upcoming console announcement took 3 years longer than the 360's.

@Gulch, the 360 SUCKED until 2007...

"You named a bunch of games that both systems have when trying to explain why the XBox is better."

I WAS RESPONDING TO

"Gears and Halo can only save a system for so long <_>" WITCH IS ONE SENSELESS STATEMENT

MY COMMENT MAKES AS MUCH IF NOT MORE SENSE THEN THE GEARS HALO THING
    So has every Sony console.
    @Cheese, they're rushing an announcement, not a release. Also, this upcoming console announcement took 3 years longer than the 360's.

I HAD TO SEND MY XBOX 360 IN 4 TIMES AND ITS STILL 10 TIMES BETTER THEN SHIT STATION

"You named a bunch of games that both systems have when trying to explain why the XBox is better."

I WAS RESPONDING TO

"Gears and Halo can only save a system for so long <_>" WITCH IS ONE SENSELESS STATEMENT

MY COMMENT MAKES AS MUCH IF NOT MORE SENSE THEN THE GEARS HALO THING
    I see what you mean, Marc was just saying that Microsoft doesn't have the exclusive games that can do battle with the PS3's exclusives.

Obviously I'm going to get some hate by saying that the PS3 is better but I can't play online, and the PS3 is by far the better console for single player gaming.
    So has every Sony console.
    NOT TRUE PS3 IS GROSSLY OVER PRICED
    AND LACKS ANY WORTH WHILE EXCLUSIVE
    THUS MAKING IT A NO BRAINIER FUCK SONY
    THEY CAN TAKE THEIR BLU RAY AND SHOVE IT
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies

I HAD TO SEND MY XBOX 360 IN 4 TIMES AND ITS STILL 10 TIMES BETTER THEN SHIT STATION
    Makes 0 sense.

When the consoles were first released, PS3 was way better than 360. 360 had an over 50% failure rate and had no good exclusive games going for it.