Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

1201720182019202020212023»

Comments

• EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Yea that’s dead. I was in by like 9:10 after waiting in the queue and the add to cart button was still there but a pop up kept coming up that it was out of stock and couldn’t be added. So looks like I had literally jus missed it cause now the cart button is completely gone. Oh well. Woulda been cool to make the extra money but it is what it is.

I jus checked right now tho and regular Pros are still available 2 hours later. 😂😂 Like I said preorders won’t even be necessary on those. Only demand was for the 30th Anniversary bundle, and the vast majority of people who actually got one will NOT be using it.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,702 spicy boy
    Yea that’s dead. I was in by like 9:10 after waiting in the queue and the add to cart button was still there but a pop up kept coming up that it was out of stock and couldn’t be added. So looks like I had literally jus missed it cause now the cart button is completely gone. Oh well. Woulda been cool to make the extra money but it is what it is.

I jus checked right now tho and regular Pros are still available 2 hours later. 😂😂 Like I said preorders won’t even be necessary on those. Only demand was for the 30th Anniversary bundle, and the vast majority of people who actually got one will NOT be using it.
    It was all scalpers. Ebay is flooded right now. Hope they all lose money
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    My bot copped two