Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

1201520162017201820192021»

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,693 spicy boy
    My PC is officially obsolete, Im not even hitting minimum specs for new games anymore lol

I hope it can run Doom Dark Ages next year, or Im gonna kill myself
    Jus upgrade GPU at that point lmao or do your micro PC by then but get beefier specs. I seen there’s this water cooled micro PC coming out but it’s like $1,500 cause it has nice specs, it comes wit a 4080 I believe. Could be an option for you, pricier side but nowhere near as bad as a super build but micro like you want and does everything you need and then some. I’ll link it hol up.
    I game on a laptop, so I cant upgrade the GPU. I need to buy something from scratch. 

I cant afford to spend $1,500. If I could spend that kind of money, I'd build a desktop. I think I'm capped on PC gaming for the time being.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,274 mod
    I don’t have a need for the PS5 pro so I’m gonna sit this one out. 

Disc drive separate? Suck my dick

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,579 spicy boy
    edited September 10
    My want for a pro is completely dependent on the gta6 upgrades. 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,696 jayfacer
    $700 for no disc drive or even a stand is insane lmfao. Factor those in and tax and you talking almost a rack, so at that point move to PC. Could STILL build something more powerful and also more capable for about the same price point.

I still MAY strictly because I could easily still get like a cool $300 for my base PS5 on eBay or Mercari and knock that off, but damn that shit is slimy and idk if it’s even worth it to only ultimately use it for Sony’s one exclusive per year lmao. Everything else will be on PC.
    I wonder if stock is gonna be scarce again, might be worth grabbing one for resale anyways. 
    If they keep releasing exclusives on PC and PS5 day one then it’s really no point. You can build a faster PC for $700. 

Yea if they officially go day and date for every release it’s over wit lmao. Selling my shit as soon as that announcement is made literally.
    Gta 6 not releaseing for pc on launch is the only thing consoles got going for them. 

That and MP I feel like there are less cheaters on console. 

Other than that they can kick rocks
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,776 jayfacer
    Astro Bot is fucking lit. Made me miss when people used to make fun video games, this is charming as fuck. Just beat it, gonna do some clean up and grab the platinum 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,693 spicy boy
    I bought it, havent had time to start it. Hopefully I'll be able to play it by year end
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Yeah I can't wait to play that. 

I don't buy full priced games out of principle anymore. So I'm hoping that and madden gets put on the thangiving sale lol. 
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,776 jayfacer
    edited 2:22PM
    I bummed it off my brother but I would not have felt disappointed buying this one