Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,699 spicy boy
    Oh shit Sonic Origins comes out today
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Xeno said:
    Finally broke through to D3 in rocket league. I'm so close I can taste it
    Cracked into champion today. Always have trouble in the beginning of a season but found a good teammate 
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Also, i kind of use gaming as a massive waste of time lol.  Work and family keeps me busy, when i get to wind down i dont really care if i finish a game. Its mostly about zoning out to me. 

I struggle finishing open world games lol

I think this is why I’m so stuck on Binding of Isaac. It’s a 20-30 minute play through you have to do a fuck ton of times to unlock everything. I don’t game a lot anymore. Marathon sessions aren’t for me anymore. Sometimes it’s an hour tops. Usually less. If I do a massive story game, it’s spread on several weekends over a month or two. Gotta relearn the controls, what’s in the inventory, what mission you are on, where your going, what shit you’re trying to collect etc. Usually by the time I get back into the swing of things, my gaming time is up anyways. Fuck all that. Isaac run, 30 minutes, go do some other shit, come back later and get another run in. 
    If you like that style, try Hades. Great fucking game
    Xeno said:
    Finally broke through to D3 in rocket league. I'm so close I can taste it
    Cracked into champion today. Always have trouble in the beginning of a season but found a good teammate 
    Yeah I had one good teammate , we won like 6 matches in a row alternating who was doing better. We got to the match to get into D3, he starts chasing hard and whiffing. We lose and he boots me from the party without a peep lmao
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,708 jayfacer
    Finished Wrath Of The Druids. There’s a single glitched trophy that hasn’t been fixed so I’m at 8 of 9 and it’s bothering me so bad lmao. It’s the easiest one too. There’s 2 Sickles you can find which was a new weapon type for the DLC, so the trophy is to simply equip them in both hands and dual wield them. But it’s bugged and doesn’t pop when you equip them and to date it still hasn’t been patched. I’m coming back to the game for The Siege Of Paris and Dawn Of Ragnarok so hopefully it’s fixed before it’s all finished up.

Starting Gran Turismo 7 wit the wheel now. 🤘🏻🤘🏻
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,708 jayfacer
    Holy fuck the wheel is so much better on GT7 compared to FH5. I already knew that would be the case since GT is more of an actual sim racer and Forza is known for poor wheel support, but Goddamn it truly is night and day when you actually get to feel it. No “on ice” feeling and constant spin outs if you don’t drive absolutely flawless like on Forza. And that’s on default settings, I didn’t have to toy wit it at all, although I’m prolly gonna lower the force feedback a tiny bit. This shit bout to be fun as fuck. 🤘🏻🤘🏻
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Got my copy of ai somnium files ce. Was worried cuz it's been a clusterfuck with orders being cancelled all month long
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    SHREDDERS REVENGE FUCKIN KICKS ASS
    Soundtrack rules too
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Soundtrack rules too
    Wu Tang and Mike Patton 🤘
    My girl and I are about halfway through. Bought some pizza and Pepsi. It's like it was 1997 again
    My brother, girl, and I ran through Arcade Mode once. Doing story now
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    I beat it once with a couple of friends. Its pretty lit. Let me know when y'all finish. 
    Kinda lame Casey isnt unlocked through Arcade mode
    Fuck you, cuck Xbox. What a save! What a save!

What did you say?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Dude how the fuck can you play with obstructions in your view lol
    Dude how the fuck can you play with obstructions in your view lol
    I barely play on the Xbox anymore, but I also took the pic lying down so none of that actually blocks the screen
    What did you say?
    It was just a thing on the main menu I didn't get a message from Xbox. Did get a temp ban for calling someone a faggot in RL text chat once
    I tried to tell someone to ky in Overwatch chat the other day and it censored it