Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,590 spicy boy

Yeah im super hype about that. 
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I'm gonna get too amped up playing ninja turtles and beat my nana with a stick
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,699 spicy boy
    Im really excited for the new TMNT game. Six player multiplayer is gonna be sweet. I'm glad its on Gamepass too so I can play it while I wait a year for the physical version on Switch to arrive from Limited Run. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    You faggots are talking about GTA and Last of Us when a new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle 2D Beat Em Up got released today? Kymfs
    it doesn't come out today though
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,707 jayfacer
    To be fair, GTA and skyrim have each been released like 5+ times each. But shocker. Game mc hates gets rereleased, i wonder how he will feel about it lol.

And the screenshots don't look similar lol. Joes looks a lot different and the detail is going to be too notch. 

To Erik point, the game is 9 years old. It IS an older game and if you play the remaster you can feel how dated it is in the controls.

im excited for their depictions of it with new tech. I dont really see what the big deal is. 
    9 years ago, but still at the beginning of the PS4 when graphical differences were getting smaller and smaller between generations. It’s still not old enough for a complete top to bottom remake to be anything but a desperate cash grab. Absolute NEWEST games that should be getting remade are PS2/Xbox/GameCube games. Maybe early PS3. But something that already had a remaster that looked extremely good and still looks new? Naw.
    Copped that new Mario Strikers today. I hope they make a new Mario Baseball since they brought this back. It’s funny cause I don’t even watch baseball or soccer, but these 2 were always the best Mario sports games lmao.
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,781 jayfacer
    Its being built from the ground up for the PS5.
     Ahh okay that's whatever then. For whatever reason, I envisioned it like Ratchet & Clank PS2 to PS4. Like same characters and some of the same settings but completely different story and character traits lmao 
    Dime2 said:
     Ahh okay that's whatever then. For whatever reason, I envisioned it like Ratchet & Clank PS2 to PS4. Like same characters and some of the same settings but completely different story and character traits lmao 
    Man that Ratchet And Clank remake was so disappointing. Great gameplay, but the changes made to the story, characters, and humor were unforgiveable.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    You faggots are talking about GTA and Last of Us when a new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle 2D Beat Em Up got released today? Kymfs
    it doesn't come out today though
    Ope 
    edited June 2022
    Elden Ring is really starting to wear thin on me. At 73 hours I jus want it done already. This long of a playthrough feels so much longer when everything is jus purposely out of the way and extra. Like it took me over an hour jus to grab the map fragments to unfog Mountaintops Of The Giants before I started anything else, and that’s using a guide and knowing where they are. It was strictly the traversal that made it that long. Not a mission, boss, or side quest. Something as redundant as grabbing a map to unfog the map and know where the fuck I’m going, took me over an hour. The pathway to Mohg, The Omen was literally fucking ridiculous and all of it was only for an optional side boss. Again, took me over an hour even using a guide. It’s no stretch to say that not using a guide like a fucking masochist would prolly require 4-5 hours of an endless loop and running in circles until you get it right. Like that’s not fucking fun or rewarding, it’s jus a tedious ass JOB. And that’s not to mention the fact that the difficulty spike once you get to Leyndell and ESPECIALLY Mountaintops is absolutely insane and even as overleveled as I am, I’m easily getting 2-3 shot even by regular field enemies and constantly ending up in situations where I’m jus surrounded and can’t do shit but get raped viciously since I can’t roll, attack, dodge, or heal. I’m glad I overleveled because even now it’s complete bullshit, safe to say it would have been nearly unplayable without being OP, even tho at this point I’m not even OP, jus (barely) able to keep even. I did all the open world shit  up to this point but I’m prolly skipping it in Mountaintops unless it’s needed for a trophy because this area is fucking horrible. It’s terrible to navigate, way too many areas that are complete fog where you can’t see shit, and it takes like 20 minutes to get to anywhere you want to fucking go because it’s too vertical and you constantly have to take the long way around and ride all the way up a mountainside. Shit is trash. And sessions go by even slower due to the fact that guides are needed basically the whole way thru, otherwise it would be more pointless ass time spent aimlessly roaming and wasting time. 

Oh and the rune system is complete garbage. Game is hard enough in literally every single other way, you had to make it where you can easily lose 10+ hours worth of runes too? Lost nearly 2 million runes due to losing big loads twice. Sometimes it can be hard as fuck to even get back to them to pick them up, like in the Mohg dungeon since you can fall off at almost every point of the map. I’m so high leveled that one level up costs me like 1.3 mil, so I only lost 1 level, but that’s besides the point. I’ve accepted that I won’t be leveling anymore before the end. That’s a trash ass system, ain’t no way around it.
    Forbidden West still GOTY >>>>
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,590 spicy boy
    Lmao get good you fucking faggot
    Grabbing a map taking an hour because of the game’s bullshit design making everything completely inconveniently out of the way has to do wit my skill. Got it. Suck my dick you fucking faggot.
    Dime2 said:
    Man that Ratchet And Clank remake was so disappointing. Great gameplay, but the changes made to the story, characters, and humor were unforgiveable.
     Still haven't played it lol but that could be because I saw the movie prior and hated it and figured I wouldn't like an interactive version of said film
    Absolutely hated what they did with Ratchet's characters specifically. I remember even as a kid loving his journey in the first game and thats one of my earliest memories of character development done extremely well. 
    Told you that you didn't want the smoke 
    Eh, I mean at this point I’m still sticking it out and getting the Platinum, but shit like that jus ruins some of the enjoyment of it and definitely prevents me from calling it GOTY. Let it be a fucking game sometimes instead of everything being a constant job. Cause like I said, it’s not even boss fights and dying a lot that’s my problem, cause I been knocking those out jus fine. It’s the complete tediousness of everything else that’s starting to ruin it for me.
    All 4 reacts on this never played the game. That’s wild. Suicide pact yourselves. 💯💯
    Dime2 said:
    Dime2 said:
     Still haven't played it lol but that could be because I saw the movie prior and hated it and figured I wouldn't like an interactive version of said film
    The game is basically Quark retelling the movie from prison lol. It's like a meta remake/reboot/movie adaptation/retelling weird thing.
    edited June 2022
    All 4 reacts on this never played the game. That’s wild. Suicide pact yourselves. 💯💯
    I played the first one. It was boring as fuck, and I stopped like 10 hours in. 

Also Shadow Warrior 3 still GOTY