Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,699 spicy boy
    Those bastards

That's the original voice actress doe
    Still could have made her look like Cortana
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,700 jayfacer
    You encounter some real mental illness on COD. Jus had a lobby where dude was talking to himself the entire time in this cartoonish hick voice bout how stank pussy make his dick soft and how he be putting hot sauce on his dick and gettin it sucked off. 

….Nobody was even answering this man and he kept going. 😐🤣
    I mean gotta have mental illness to WANT to play CoD.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Binged half of cyber shadow last nite since it's leaving gamepass. Last boss is pretty hard. Shits got 3 phases n u have to beat them all in 1 go. 
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    Bout 8 hours in to Far Cry 6 and it’s gettin fun as fuck. Definitely a slow start and it takes about 4 or so hours to fully open up, but once it does, it’s a blast.
    Bro I been getting some real sus ass lobbies in Infinite ever since I ranked up to Platinum smfh. It’s affecting my quick play lobbies too not jus ranked. All of a sudden mfs are magically one shot melee killing me from the front wit full shields. Constantly. All of a sudden I’m dying stupid fast. I’ll fire first, hit all my shots, they have a delayed reaction, then still get the kill on me like this shit has COD’s TTK. Constantly. Like it’s jus a bunch of shit and literally none of this happened til I hit Platinum. The game does have SBMM so my only guess is that the higher ranked lobbies have more cheaters since I ranked up because this shit was NOT happening before. Like it’s blatant and a night and day difference smh.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,280 mod
    They just better

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,589 spicy boy
    The one shot mele is probably mauler combo. You see it more once you hit higher levels. 

It’s becoming an issue though. There are definitely cheaters in halo. 
    Welp I officially give zero fucks about the Halo show if this is true. Talk about destroying the series in one article. MC is about to go into cardiac arrest reading this lmao.

Master Chief to take backseat to female cast in Halo Live-Action 2022

Halo is about female empowerment.

Paramount+ revealed the teaser trailer for their upcoming Halo live-action series and it looks like the show is getting the Star Wars reboot makeover with a cast of powerful women (female protagonist and villain), so what will Master Chief’s role be?

You may have noticed that Master Chief had a small role in the Halo live-action teaser/trailer — and that’s because he’s reportedly just a supporting character.

Steven Spielberg‘s Halo live-action series looks awesome. When it comes to visual effects, the team behind the highly anticipated Paramount+ original show did a phenomenal job. But some fans are concerned that the writers got a bit too creative with the show.

Master Chief does not appear to be the main protagonist in the Halo live-action series but instead a minority space orphan named Quan Ah, played be Australia’s very own up-and-coming talent Yerin Ha.

Quan Ah is described as “a shrewd, audacious 16-year-old from the Outer Colonies.” She’s a bit of a space scavenger and has an incredible power insider of her which she will slowly discover throughout the series — sound familiar?

Sources close to the production revealed to us that Master Chief will serve as her supporting character and that Quan Ah, “the kick 16-year-old warrior girl,” will be main protagonist in Steven Spielberg’s Halo live-action series.

Producers also promise a very diverse cast of characters played from people from all walks of life, however slightly more female than fans might have expected.

Not only is the main protagonist a 16-year-old Asian girl, but two of the three Spartans are also described to be kickass female soldiers: Kai-125 played by Kate Kennedy and Riz-028 played by Natasha Culzac.

pink haired spartan
    Pink haired female Spartan: Kai-125 played by Kate Kennedy.
    The producers decided to take it even one step further and “kick the [so-called] patriarchy in the balls,” by having Makee, a female antagonist, reportedly easily defeat Master Chief in a battle. It will be up to Quan Ah to save Master Chief’s life and defeat Makee and save the world.

Little is known about this powerful new Halo live-action female antagonist/villain known as Makee a part from the fact that she is played by Charlie Murphey from Peaker Blinders.

Steven Spielberg’s Halo live-action series is set to premiere exclusively on Paramount+ on March 24, 2022”
    I wasnt going to watch it anyways, so idc
    Forgot I finished my review though

https://youtu.be/8ffghzED4lo
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I googled that article and this was the site's other big headline lmao

Xbox peeps, what batteries y'all use for the controller? Regular, rechargeable, or one of those battery packs?
    I had a rechargeable pack for a while but it was cheap and died out. Been using regular batteries and my wired pro controller
    Finally made it to champion in doubles in rocket league
    Bro I swear to God it purposely gives you the absolute worst teammates whenever the challenge is “Win *X* games of *Match Type*” on Infinite. Only challenge I have left is Win 3 games of Fiesta. Was on a winning streak all night and only had one loss. Start playing Fiesta and I go on a 6 game losing streak and I carried all 6 games and was the only one to go positive in most of them. Had a teammate that went 1 and fucking 16. Shit is fucking disgusting.
    Went 3-10 to get 3 wins and I carried all 13 games. Un fucking believable.

Icing on the cake was that the final ultimate weekly challenge is to get 3 Killjoys. Fantastic idea making the main unskippable challenge something that is completely up to chance and rarely happens. Immediately turned off the Xbox.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,589 spicy boy
    Halo MP is pretty much dead to me at this point. I played it every day until a couple weeks ago, but the lack of content is maddening to me. Were what over 2+ months from the “beta” release and there are still only like 5 MP maps across all their modes. 

i like it, but its become really boring to me. 
    Finally made it to champion in doubles in rocket league

H8 u