Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,700 jayfacer
    I saw Angry Joe’s Vanguard review finally. I usually like his reviews but on this one he jus didn’t get it. And I’m not even saying that because he didn’t like a game that I do. But he literally doesn’t get it and it starts wit the fact that he spent most of the review critiquing the campaign, and then treated the multiplayer like an irrelevant side mode when he finally covered it for a couple minutes, when it is literally the opposite. It’s safe to say that prolly 70-80% of the player base doesn’t even touch the campaign. Game is all about the multi at this point, to the point that it’s surprising they even still bother doing campaigns instead of going multi only. And he even called the multi a “Warzone weapon leveler mode”. Like naw. There’s plenty mfs like myself that don’t touch Warzone whatsoever and are jus strictly into the multiplayer. He completely missed the mark on this one and it’s clear these types of games are not for him in the first place, especially considering the types of games he usually awards as his games of the year.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,699 spicy boy
    Halo Infinite won't launch on Gamepass for PC for me. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    edited November 2021
    TTK on Infinite is straight dogshit. Having to unload an entire clip for one kill is not fun whatsoever. This shit is horrible.
    Post edited by EpisodeMnH on
    edited November 2021
    TTK on Infinite is straight dogshit. Having to unload an entire clip for one clip is not fun whatsoever. This shit is horrible.
    Welcome to Halo. I'd love to see you try Quake or Unreal Tournament lol
    Yea this ain’t for me at all. This shit ain’t fun. I’ll play the campaign on XGP when it drops but yea multi definitely ain’t getting no mass time outta me.
    Who’s genius idea was it to back you out of ADS when you get hit. 😐 Holy fuck there’s so many mechanics on this that are straight up dogshit. I never played Halo online back then so this is all brand new to me but clearly I would have never liked it back then either. Still hype for the campaign cause that always delivers but yea fuck this multi holy shit.
    Who’s genius idea was it to back you out of ADS when you get hit. 😐 Holy fuck there’s so many mechanics on this that are straight up dogshit. I never played Halo online back then so this is all brand new to me but clearly I would have never liked it back then either. Still hype for the campaign cause that always delivers but yea fuck this multi holy shit.
    Its been like that single player since Halo 1 also
    Bright Memory Infinite is a huge fucking disappointment.
    Got Halo Infinite to start up finally. Messed around in training for a bit... it feels ok? I guess. Still hate the gun sounds, and the movement/aiming feels a little too CoD. But we'll see when I play some actual matched tomorrow. If it sucks, back to MCC.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,589 spicy boy
    You aren’t supposed to ads really. Only with guns like the BR or stuff like rocket launchers. 

Also dont use the ar they give you. Switch to the hand gun. Its 10x better. 
    My main issue right now is the amount of content. They dont let you pick the game mode you want to play. Just big team or arena, and then when you are in a game there are only a couple of maps each right now. 

I get that is probably to help people learn the maps and there will be more later, but its boring to play the same ones over and over again.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Damn people are trashing the GTA remasters. I think it looks good and plays great.

Maybe I have rose tinted glasses on but I don't see any problems so far
    Day 2 of trying to get Halo Infinite to work:
    It finally started up on Gamepass after multiple attempts. But I ran into constant connection issues. Couldn't even get into a match because the servers keep timing out. Absolutely broken on PC. 
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    So far loving infinite. They found the perfect balance between Reach, 4, and 5 gameplay for multiplayer.  Only thing I hate is the battlepass XP system. It’s ass cheeks since you can only get XP through challenges. 
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    sounds like some bs

Totall butt cheeks
    Damn people are trashing the GTA remasters. I think it looks good and plays great.

Maybe I have rose tinted glasses on but I don't see any problems so far
    Yup ive read them and idc i am having a blast playing them
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Installed infinite on my laptop to try and play with some friends while the girl used the tv and it waited until I fully installed to tell me I can't play because I only have 3GB of VRAM lmaooo
    It’s been long enough since I had XGP that it gave me the $1 deal again, so I get to play Psychonauts 2 and Forza 5 for a buck. Lehgo. 🤘🏻
    Also got Flight Simulator installing, been wanting to try that lmao.