Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,589 spicy boy
    I like vanguard a lot actually. Plays good.

its nothing outstanding. But its a good game. A lot of those people bitching play on pc were my impressions but idk. 
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Buddy hooked me up with his old gaming laptop before I hit the road. It's like 5 years old so it can't handle the most demanding new stuff but at least I can game a bit in the truck
    Apparently people think the halo MP is going to surprise launch tomorrow 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,700 jayfacer
    Beat the Vanguard campaign. Typical COD business as far as campaigns go. Fire but way too short.
    You are literally the only person on the planet I see talking positively about Vanguard lol. 
    I’m guessing your sources are people that don’t even like or play COD in the first place lmao. The COD community seems to like it a lot overall. A lot of them hated Cold War and already like this a lot more. Cold War will always be my favorite tho, game is special to me.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,699 spicy boy
    edited November 2021
    Beat the Vanguard campaign. Typical COD business as far as campaigns go. Fire but way too short.
    You are literally the only person on the planet I see talking positively about Vanguard lol. 
    I’m guessing your sources are people that don’t even like or play COD in the first place lmao. The COD community seems to like it a lot overall. A lot of them hated Cold War and already like this a lot more. Cold War will always be my favorite tho, game is special to me.
    I mean it has a fan Metacritic score under 5. Most websites gave it a 60/70 (which to me is "average"/"above average", but to journalists is a bad score). Youtubers like Angry Joe and The Act Man, who generally like CoD, HATE it. And posts like this keep going viral lol

https://www.facebook.com/esportsBR/videos/1098564944218272
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    I mean it has a fan Metacritic score under 5. Most websites gave it a 60/70 (which to me is "average"/"above average", but to journalists is a bad score). Youtubers like Angry Joe and The Act Man, who generally like CoD, HATE it. And posts like this keep going viral lol

Hasn't Angry Joe hated every COD since Black Ops 2 in 2012?
    Xeno said:

Hasn't Angry Joe hated every COD since Black Ops 2 in 2012?
    I thought he liked Warzone. Idk, I dont follow CoD closely. Shit franchise is shit. 

Ah. Well I tend to go off of shit like a game’s subreddit community, which has thousands, so you get a bigger picture. And the majority are loving it. Whereas the Cold War sub shit on that game for an entire year lmao.

But as far as that clip, yes shotguns are extremely OP and desperately need a nerf. It’s fucking annoying right now.
    Black ops 2 the goat
    Black Ops in general is the better side of COD, the whole series, although I do love how fucking fast Vanguard is. It’s not even the MW engine cause I honestly can’t stand the new MW. It’s the fact that they tweaked and upgraded that engine. Now it’s at a point where they can’t slow back down after this lmao.
    Modern Warfare gang
    Meanwhile I can’t believe how bad Battlefield 2042 is flopping. It’s currently sitting at a 3.4 user Metacritic score and it’s subreddit is shitting all over it. Apparently it’s completely broken and is missing major shit like voice chat and even an ability to pull up the scoreboard. Talk about missed potential. I was so hype for that game, now I’m not getting it at all. 
    Hopefully Halo Infinite is good. Since Shadow Warrior 3 got delayed to next year, and apparently Bright Memory Infinite only being like 2 hours long, I need a good new FPS this year. 
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Guess there was a price glitch on GameStop's site yesterday. Managed to get returnal, rift apart, and demon souls for like 30 each with the buy 2 get 1 free promo going on. Deathloop was also like $24.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    Hopefully Halo Infinite is good. Since Shadow Warrior 3 got delayed to next year, and apparently Bright Memory Infinite only being like 2 hours long, I need a good new FPS this year. 
    i expect there to be a lot of issues if it really does launch today. apparently they had to crunch all weekend because there was a major bug discovered. 
    I also don't understand why people are shocked by the battlefield release. Literally every single one has been a complete mess since launch. 

I remember one you couldn't even join a party with friends when it launched lolol
    all that hype for them to tell us the beta is out today fuck lmaooooo
    ahh its all maps/modes and cosmetics so its basically a soft launch. 
    Good. Means that multiplayer MIGHT not be an absolute disaster at launch.
    Idk if its me being pessimistic or what but this game still looks like shit graphically. It plays nice but its poop to look at.