Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    MechWarrior 5 is a buggy mess on the og Xbox One I have at home but I love it. Serious nostalgia
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,586 spicy boy
    Im just warning him lol. 

But ive followed him for 6 months and haven’t scored 🙄
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    He tweets a lot though. 

You either deal wit it or you sit in poverty without a PS5. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I was gonna buy one but couldn’t get one so I bought more TEL. It then went more than 6X. I may not have a PS5 yet but I regret nothing. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,700 jayfacer
    Got this faggot banned on PSN. We destroyed em in Search And Destroy on COD and he messages me afterwards saying “Nice job camping.”

Mind you, camping in this situation was literally warranted, because the entire point of S&D is planting the bomb and protecting it so it can’t be defused. So that’s literally what I did. Planted the bomb and camped in a corner of the room to protect it, and blew his head off soon as he came in the room. Did it to the same dude in 3 different rounds. Not my fault you too stupid to learn to check surroundings.

So I respond to his message and say “You mad as shit lmao.” He says “Naw I jus enjoyed shooting your body.” Then my last message was “Suck my dick bozo.”

He reports my “Suck my dick bozo” message even tho he messaged me first. I get a warning from PlayStation. Dude definitely baited me. Was my fault for responding in text messages cause I never do. Never once got in trouble for voice chat. Anyways, I hate reporting or snitching of any type, but at this point I’m like fuck it I’ll play this faggot’s game too. Reported the first message for harassment and “I enjoyed shooting your body” as a threat of physical violence. PS lets you know what the verdict of your report is, and both messages violated code of conduct. You only get one warning so that second violation definitely jus got him at least a 7 day ban.

Get smoked you fucking clown.
    God damn game pass fucking rules
    Man battlefield looked absolutely insane 
    edited June 2021
    Outer worlds 2 taking a shot a playstations 5 launch trailer=))

also flight sim july 27 baby! 
    Post edited by Rex_Capone420 on
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,699 spicy boy
    So many game announcements this E3, and most of them are so uninteresting to me. 

I NEED Shadow Warrior 3 though. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Could have gotten a bundle today, but in not really all that interested in paying 800 for a system where 5 of the 6 games were not games i was interested in. 

Hopefully more drops coming this week do
    So many game announcements this E3, and most of them are so uninteresting to me. 

that new Bethsda space game is being described as skyrim in space, which is enough to make me cum. 

im hype for age of empires 4 too. 

The MP i have seen from halo looks pretty cool as well. 
    Jesus fucking Christ Battlefield looks absolutely insane. WRONG year for COD to go back to WW2. Day one must cop.
    Also, was playing on acid and could not stop fucking laughing at how absolutely terrible Rambo looks on Warzone. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Mf looks like he had a stroke and never fully recovered.

I need to see like an actual half hour break down of Halo's MP. 

that new Bethsda space game is being described as skyrim in space, which is enough to make me cum. 

lol I never even finished Skyrim... 

I need to see like an actual half hour break down of Halo's MP. 
    They posted like a 15 minute video today, but it was partially the devs talking about it. Sounds more next gen halo 3 ish to me, which would be great. 
    Got this faggot banned on PSN. We destroyed em in Search And Destroy on COD and he messages me afterwards saying “Nice job camping.”

Mind you, camping in this situation was literally warranted, because the entire point of S&D is planting the bomb and protecting it so it can’t be defused. So that’s literally what I did. Planted the bomb and camped in a corner of the room to protect it, and blew his head off soon as he came in the room. Did it to the same dude in 3 different rounds. Not my fault you too stupid to learn to check surroundings.

So I respond to his message and say “You mad as shit lmao.” He says “Naw I jus enjoyed shooting your body.” Then my last message was “Suck my dick bozo.”

He reports my “Suck my dick bozo” message even tho he messaged me first. I get a warning from PlayStation. Dude definitely baited me. Was my fault for responding in text messages cause I never do. Never once got in trouble for voice chat. Anyways, I hate reporting or snitching of any type, but at this point I’m like fuck it I’ll play this faggot’s game too. Reported the first message for harassment and “I enjoyed shooting your body” as a threat of physical violence. PS lets you know what the verdict of your report is, and both messages violated code of conduct. You only get one warning so that second violation definitely jus got him at least a 7 day ban.

Get smoked you fucking clown.
    Hardcore S&D all day every day
    Not a fan of cold war though I play on MW
    The fucking difficulty curve on MechWarrior 5 is insane. First act is so easy you can do it blindfolded, then it becomes almost immediately impossible to complete a mission. You have to fully grasp every aspect of managing the Mechs and pilots or you're fucked and it doesn't introduce it to you well. Also when you fail a mission there's no way to restart it, you just get stuck with a totalled mech and lose credits. At least XCOM lets you reload saves
    I remember playing Mechwarrior Online and always getting my shit rocked. Definitely a tough series to learn.