Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,586 spicy boy
    I spent most of my time getting my stuff stolen and drunk puking on my friends
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,700 jayfacer
    This placeholder popped up for somebody in another country’s Amazon. 👀👀

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,699 spicy boy
    FUCK

The RT on my X91 controller for Xbox and PC broke. Gotta order a new controller now... 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Sounds like the switch pro will be announced before E3

OLED screen, but they are keeping it 720p for battery purposes.

4k switch on doc though. Hype
    Got damn man New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe is beating my fucking ass. Game is brutal. I know it would make it so much easier to jus skip the star coins and simply run from point A to point B, but then the levels can literally all be completed in 60-120 seconds. But fuck man. I thought it was jus a matter of getting back in the groove wit a side scrolling platformer but Hell naw this game is jus legitimately hard as shit.
    Me and my homie copped both new skins lmaoooo I got Rambo he got McClane. 🤣🤣

My boy jus got banned on Cold War and lost $100+ in bundles. He’s heated. We have no clue why. Dude is stupid good, like pro level, regularly drops 70-80 kills every game, so it’s possible that enough salty mfs reported him for cheating, but that would be some bullshit if they ban jus off of reports without actually looking into it. He doesn’t use any kind of aimbot or anything either, I’ve played split screen wit him multiple times and he drops the same stats in person. Dude is jus for real that good. I doubt it’s cause of shit talking cause out of the whole squad he says the least, I woulda been the one to get the ban for that lmao. I jus seen that they did a ban wave this week and banned 350,000+ players for racist and offensive names and his name was X Pill, so it’s possible MAYBE the name got him banned for containing drugs, but even that’s a stretch.

I’m finna kill myself if I get banned. Especially after all the time I spent on Dark Matter smh.
    He made a new account and every lobby is filled wit blatant hackers and I read online that that’s what happens when you get banned for cheating, your IP is logged and you get placed wit all the cheaters and hackers. So he prolly jus had enough people reporting him for cheating smh.
    Sony sent me a brand new controller to replace the one I sent in. 🤘🏻

Figured they would jus repair it. Only know it’s a different one cause the one I sent in had a cut on it cause I used a razor blade to clean the dirt out of the crevices and fucked up. New one doesn’t have the cut so they jus trashed the one I sent in.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,279 mod
    Brb bout to cop a $500 ps2 game

What game?
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Def Jam Fight for NY is up from like $80 a copy online a few years ago to $150+. I need to cop one before it climbs more
    sounds like theres a chance that the switch pro preorders might begin on the 4th of june.

just a rumor that i picked up when googling the switch pro though lol
    sounds like there is a good chance it gets revealed tomorrow. 
    God Of War: Ragnarok for PS4 confirmed, and delayed to 2022. Good, because I doubt I'll have a PS5 by then, and I need to make another hour and a half long video breaking down the nuance of God of War, even though nobody gives a shit lmao
    ive been offering people selling ps5's on facebook $505 for them just to fuck with them lol
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Started immortals, Gris, and persona 3 portable.
    Bout halfway done with the first 2. Started persona to see if I like the game n buy the first 2 since this is the last month of the psp store
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Rumor is that Fireaxis is gonna announce a Marvel X-com type game. Instant nut if that happens
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,781 jayfacer
    God Of War: Ragnarok for PS4 confirmed, and delayed to 2022. Good, because I doubt I'll have a PS5 by then, and I need to make another hour and a half long video breaking down the nuance of God of War, even though nobody gives a shit lmao
     I watched the whole thing fucker
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    sounds like theres a chance that the switch pro preorders might begin on the 4th of june.

just a rumor that i picked up when googling the switch pro though lol
    God damn it rex you promised