Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,700 jayfacer
    Nope, not at all. Maybe a brightness thing? It could be worth fiddling around with the picture settings to see if anything helps. There are a lot of options.
    I have fucked around wit a couple different settings, not making much of a difference. I’m feeling like it might be the higher frame rate. Cause that part is definitely brand new to me.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,586 spicy boy
    Were back at it again with our aids team, this time on fifa. 

We named ourselves the “HIV Positives”

and not only can we name ourselves after HIV people, we can now name our computer players. 

So Easy E has joined us. 

Got damn I really dropped 67 kills this was my best game ever literally. Dude in 1st had 9 less kills and 1:42 less time on the Hardpoint too lmao that shit pisses me off so bad but he prolly had more streaks or sum. 🤦🏻‍♂️

This dude’s name was “AdolfsEzBake”.

That’s so fucked. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Why is there so little hype around biomutant? 

I know im hype. 3 days. 

I gotta finish valhalla and beat Immortal fenix rising this weekend lol
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,699 spicy boy
    I have Bio-Mutant pre-ordered, so I'm pretty hyped. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    It’s one of my most hyped games of the year. Pickin it up day one. I prolly won’t get around to it for a while tho lmao I still gotta finish this backlog.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    That dodge ball game is kinda fun
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    From those pics John McLane actually looks just like Willis in Die Hard. Rambo's face looks like fucking Gumby
    Copped biomutant. 

Might set my xbox head to play it tomorrow or Monday lol. 
    edited May 2021
    First couple reviews ive read for biomutant say its fairly broken with bugs 😭

hopefully that has something to do with it being reviewed on a ps5. I guess it was a lot harder to port it there. Its not native 4k on the PS5. 
    Niche Gamer liked it, so Im hyped

hopefully that has something to do with it being reviewed on a ps5. I guess it was a lot harder to port it there. Its not native 4k on the PS5. 
    A lot of devs are saying the PS5 is hard to devlop on. A lot of PS5 versions of games are being postponed. Its PS3 all over again 
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer

There is no PS5 or XBsX version yet. It's being reviewed for PS4/xb1
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    The xbox series x verison has native 4k, which is more than what the others have. You’re right though. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    @Xeno Xcom 2 is fucking gay. I keep getting squad wiped and I'm pretty early on in the game. The maps feel too crowded with enemies so you end up getting rushed from different angles and the enemies have waaay too long of a movement radius. Motherfuckers are able to sprint across the map just the stab me with a lazer sword in the same turn.

The original Xcom had its hard moments like the terror missions but if you were methodical and calculated you could make it through. I feel like 2 doesn't reward patience as much. Am i doing something wrong? 
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    There's a definite learning curve but after playing it a few times it's about equal to the first one in difficulty to me. A lot of what makes it more forgiving is in the DLC too, like the alien hunter weapons and being able to double the mission timers/avatar project timer at the beginning of a new game. The mission timers in the base game are absolute bullshit.
    Yikes Biomutant got a 6/10 from IGN. They didn’t mention anything about bugs but they said it’s extremely repetitive.
    Still picking up today but that’s disappointing.
    Yeah. Thats my biggest concern honestly. 

The crafting and world looks great, but i read nearly every side mission is a fetch quest, and even on hard difficulty its easy to beat bosses first try. 

I may just keep it on the self until it gets some updates.