Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,720 jayfacer
    Lou 2 got delayed indefinitely without a nee release date. This is officially the worst quarantine of all time. 
    What? They didn’t use the quarantine as their reasoning did they? I can see wit movies since theaters needed to be shut down but wit everybody stuck in the house, this is arguably the best time to possibly release video games.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Officially putting Fallen Order on the shelf for good. One of the worst games i have ever played. The combat is cool and the story is good. But its the buggiest game I've played this console generation. 60 seconds of freezing sometimes when it's loading a new area, voice over audio and music just randomly cuts out during cutscenes, etc. 

And the maps are absolute garbage. Its not intuitive on where you are supposed to go and there is soooo much backtracking. The actual game map is useless. Fuck, i even tried to use youtube tutorials to get me through and I'm stuck at a door that won't open because its locked from the other side :| fuck this piece of shit game
    Best gaming headsets? Finally wanna cop one but I want A1. Don’t play online much so the microphone don’t matter as much as long as it’s decent, but I want that QUALITY out of the actual headphone audio. 
    Okay so yea TLOU2 delay IS cause of corona.

WHAT????

Officially putting Fallen Order on the shelf for good. One of the worst games i have ever played. The combat is cool and the story is good. But its the buggiest game I've played this console generation. 60 seconds of freezing sometimes when it's loading a new area, voice over audio and music just randomly cuts out during cutscenes, etc. 

And the maps are absolute garbage. Its not intuitive on where you are supposed to go and there is soooo much backtracking. The actual game map is useless. Fuck, i even tried to use youtube tutorials to get me through and I'm stuck at a door that won't open because its locked from the other side :| fuck this piece of shit game
    What? Are you on a base PS4 or a Pro?
    edited April 2020
    Yea on a PS4 Pro all of that was non-existent. As far as the loading times, I did run into that where it would do a “freeze load”, primarily on Kashyyyk, but never no 60 seconds. 5-10 seconds at the most.

That’s a shame tho, game is great but it looks like it was optimized for the upgraded models. Which isn’t an excuse because the upgraded models should be jus that, UPGRADES. Not where they’re almost essential to properly run some of the newer games.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Best gaming headsets? Finally wanna cop one but I want A1. Don’t play online much so the microphone don’t matter as much as long as it’s decent, but I want that QUALITY out of the actual headphone audio. 

We’ve got the turtle beach stealth 600 for PS4 (Works for everything, has a plug in USB dongle) and the virtual surround sound or whatever it is sounds amazing. You can hear directional sound and echo locate people behind you and to the left or right instead of just normal stereo sound. Not sure if they have the overall “Studio” quality you normally want but they work great for gaming. This was the image on the side of the box that sold me on them. 

Pass the god damn butter.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,711 spicy boy

What console you playing it on?
    My brother has it on PC and hasn't had any major issues. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    I use a Razer Kracken and have been pretty happy with it. 
    Drunk DOOM is hard 
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,663 master of ceremonies
     https://www.bestbuy.com/site/steelseries-arctis-pro-gamedac-wired-dts-headphonex-v2-0-surround-sound-gaming-headset-for-ps4-and-pc-black/6211702.p?skuId=6211702

You will love these especially if you're a audiophile. 
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    All I’ve been playing is Siege

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    Been playing the warzone BR, and my gameshare buddy ended up buying the full game. The MP is a lot of fun, but i am glad it wasnt me who paid for it. 

Been playing 2k and Through red dead a second time. 

2k is great, and i am loving my play through of red dead more than i did the first time. 
    I made another shitty video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aRjdp3rvPk
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    PS5 controller looks like if this and the Xbox Duke had a baby

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    It literally looks like the dual shock 4 with a different color scheme tho