Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Fat controller was awesome to me because my hands aren’t tiny and I was a teenager at the time. It was the most comfortable to me. 

N64 controller was just awesome don’t care if you hate it for it’s weird shape 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,711 spicy boy
    I cant fucking wait to play DOOM Eternal. Seeing all the console people able to play it a day early made me so salty.... 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Finally played it. Just did the first level. MY. FUCKING. GOD. so far so damn good!
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Game sucks. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,720 jayfacer
    Fuuuuck can’t decide if I wanna pick up Animal Crossing or Doom today. 
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Someone please explain the appeal of animal crossing to me. I’m not dissing it in any way. I have just never played it and am not sure why there is so much love for it. Like when I read should I get Doom or Animal Crossing the answer seems painfully obvious to me 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    mrAPE said:
    Someone please explain the appeal of animal crossing to me. I’m not dissing it in any way. I have just never played it and am not sure why there is so much love for it. Like when I read should I get Doom or Animal Crossing the answer seems painfully obvious to me 
    It’s very relaxing and calming. The appeal is it’s simplicity. Kinda like Pokemon. As I said, only reason I didn’t keep up wit each release is that they’re essentially never ending and can’t be “beat”. But I loved the 2 I played. They’re basically Nintendo’s cartoon, more innocent version of the Sims. And funny enough I never liked or really played Sims. But Animal Crossing has a different feel.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Animal Crossing is definitely more laid back. If you like Harvest Moon or Stardew Valley type games you would like it. The game changes in real time so you can only do certain things in the morning or at night, in the summer or winter, etc so it takes a full real time year to to experience the whole game.

Its not the best game ever made but it's fun to build up your town and your house from nothing. 
    I haven’t actually played it, but that’s what I heard and a couple of select videos on YouTube told me so it’s pretty much an official fact at this point. 
    Plus they're virtue signaling cucks that put a female Demon in the game. 0/10 will not buy. #notmydoom
    Kinda funny got so much press, and Polygon was still offended over the "remember Demon can be an offensive term. Please use the term "morally challeneged" line 
    Said fuck it and got both lmao.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Finished routes A n B in in Nier, Started C last nite 
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    Playing on Nightmare difficulty, Eternal is a lot harder than 2016 was. A lot faster and more frantic too
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Sounds weak af. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
    getting back into Youtube. First real review will be DOOM Eternal. Other content coming after that. I got two weeks off, so might as well be productive and creative...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1d0rUTBmPY&t=5s
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Just bought a ps1 and ps2 for $50 with 2 controllers each and a bunch of games.
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Gears 5 is fun and playing with the Duke on Halo is the shit.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Finished route c, d, e.
    Give nier a 8/10. The gameplay is good, but the best part of the game is the lore. Once you get 3rd ending you can unlock the trophy shop where u can legit buy Playstation trophies instead of have to unlock them, lol.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    Finished route c, d, e.
    Give nier a 8/10. The gameplay is good, but the best part of the game is the lore. Once you get 3rd ending you can unlock the trophy shop where u can legit buy Playstation trophies instead of have to unlock them, lol.
    I need to get around to finishing that game. I heard about all the endings for it, got overwhelmed, and stopped playing. I didn't even get one ending though.