Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    No it's good fun
  • evilDDevilDD Posts: 572 just the tip
    Arise: Rhodimus Prime.....

Fuck 'em, man
    white knuckle tight

Through black and whi-te...
    Oh jesus is this Zaktar or whatever the fuck your name was
    Actually they refer to me as the Anti-Christ in judeo Christian society. At least Satan gave me something for my soul. Jesus got himself killed fer talking too much shit.
    I'm the real deal
    I am He 
    Who iz Me
    I am the Greatest
    in human history
    I am All Powerful
    Live DD
    Don't worry kiddo, I have no problem with you. Did you know that I can connect my dual shock4 four to my fone, and the remote play connect my fone to my PS4 and play my PS4 off my fios at the house wherever I may roam
    Xeno said:
    But Doom Eternal will be anything special lmao
    It'll be more DOOM, but Im not expecting some ground breaking game. 
    Literally nobody in this thread has said Cyberpunk 2077 will be "ground breaking" or revolutionary. We're just excited for the game because several people in this thread have actually played and experienced CDPR games, which you haven't. I haven't seen anyone here say anything other than middle of the road general anticipation of the game. This is just more of your "look at me I'm a big brain nigga because I don't like things"
    Live said:
    Don't worry kiddo, I have no problem with you. Did you know that I can connect my dual shock4 four to my fone, and the remote play connect my fone to my PS4 and play my PS4 off my fios at the house wherever I may roam
    Nice

I got on xbox's beta test for their game streaming phone app. Tried it at the laundromat with forza horizon 4 but it was laggy as shit so only lasted like 2 minutes
    Technology will improve it always does😈
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,796 jayfacer
    Is there like a notable difference between a PlayStation brand TB and a normal one? My PS4 is almost out of room and I'm wondering if Sony is just trying to fuck my ass and charge me extra 
    Dime2 said:
    Is there like a notable difference between a PlayStation brand TB and a normal one? My PS4 is almost out of room and I'm wondering if Sony is just trying to fuck my ass and charge me extra 
    They are, but you don't have a choice.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    Stardew valley is lit
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,711 spicy boy
    edited January 2020
    Xeno said:
    Xeno said:
    Literally nobody in this thread has said Cyberpunk 2077 will be "ground breaking" or revolutionary. We're just excited for the game because several people in this thread have actually played and experienced CDPR games, which you haven't. I haven't seen anyone here say anything other than middle of the road general anticipation of the game. This is just more of your "look at me I'm a big brain nigga because I don't like things"
    Sure not this thread, but in general everyone is talking it up to be the greatest, biggest, most mind blowing game ever. Im expecting it to be good, Im going to get it. But people should lower their expectations a bit. 
    Post edited by MetalCoresades on
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Xeno said:
    Xeno said:
    Sure not this thread, but in general everyone is talking it up to be the greatest, biggest, most mind blowing game ever. Im expecting it to be good, Im going to get it. But people should lower their expectations a bit. 
    I don't think there's much depth to pointing out that in today's culture things get overhyped or overrated. Also, water is wet.

Saying 2077 will be a Fallout reskin though is prob one of the most out of touch things you've said. That's like saying Wild Hunt is just Skyrim. 
    A bunch of DOOM Eternal news today, and not gonna lie a lot of my hype has turned into skepticism. I dont know why Id went with some of the design decisions they did for Eternal, especially coming off of how successful DOOM 2016 was. 
    edited January 2020
    Xeno said:
    Like what?
    Third person cutscenes and major shift in focus towards story, interactable NPCs, greater emphasis on platforming including straight up first person Uncharted climbing/Mirror's Edge parkour and jump puzzles that have been described as "first person Mario", a hub world with different level selections to teleport to instead of level to level style gameplay like in literally every other DOOM game, RPG lite elements with a shit ton of upgrades to grind for... shit like that that I dont really fits an old school FPS like DOOM. 

What made 2016 so enjoyable was how it embraced the old school, literally said "fuck story", and kept it fast and simple. I feel like they're trying too hard to modernize it all of a sudden. 
    That's probably the only thing that will really keep it going in this day and age though. Probably trying to just shit out sequels every other year