Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

New drug bill in Congress could prosecute Americans getting high in Amsterdam

Comments

• TimTim Posts: 2,441 admin
    New Page
    there are some who call me... tim?
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    <3 I'm just confused.

Back on topic. I think there must be some serious ghost politics at work in the US Government though. How many times have we seen great men enter The White House and turn, almost instantly, into idiots?</p>
    It is because there is so much that they don't know until they step into the brief room after being admitted, then shit hits them that "oh shit, maybe the aliens really do hate us" or shit like that.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    I think...someone tried to ho me.

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    <3 I'm just confused.

Back on topic. I think there must be some serious ghost politics at work in the US Government though. How many times have we seen great men enter The White House and turn, almost instantly, into idiots?</p>
    More then enough. And what kinda sucks is most of the shit that goes on in the gov the president doesn't really know anything about.....sorta like in The Simpsons movie
    imageimage
    <3 I'm just confused.

More then enough. And what kinda sucks is most of the shit that goes on in the gov the president doesn't really know anything about.....sorta like in The Simpsons movie
    Except worse, this is real life 0___0
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I was elected to leeead...not to reeead
    imageimage
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    edited September 2010
    He may be wrong about the holocaust (that did happen, that's well known and undenyable) but imo he's right about 9/11. I've thought this since not long after it happening. Because when you say a plane of that size on a crystal clear day accidentally ran into a huge building you can def see, and avoid is retarded. And that's fucked about that tax...like seriously
    Well the cap't of the Titanic accidentally ran right into the ice burg..<_<
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    People still think 9/11 was in inside job???

Come on yall <_>
    He may be wrong about the holocaust (that did happen, that's well known and undenyable) but imo he's right about 9/11. I've thought this since not long after it happening. Because when you say a plane of that size on a crystal clear day accidentally ran into a huge building you can def see, and avoid is retarded. And that's fucked about that tax...like seriously
    Well the cap't of the Titanic accidentally ran right into the ice burg..<_<</p>
    I believe he said "We can push right through" maybe the pilot of that plane had the same idea.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    People still think 9/11 was in inside job???

Come on yall <_>
    Dats foolish

• rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    I'm quite sure 9/11 was an outside job, there isn't much evidence to sway me otherwise. As far as conspiracy theories, very few I can believe but I'd be willing to bet the Government killed Jimmy Hoffa.
    edited September 2010
    I believe he said "We can push right through" maybe the pilot of that plane had the same idea.
    Dude panicked n turned it the wrong way, then continued sailing.
    Then he was like, I will steer this bitch to the grave mother fucker, and off he went.
    Then he was like, I will steer this bitch to the grave mother fucker, and off he went.
    Yep yep,
    Its like you wurr thurr. =O
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I love conspiracy theorist they are so silly.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Yep yep,
    Its like you wurr thurr. =O
    I talked to Leo, he told me everything.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    i scrolled down the last page real quick but had to stop because i saw ackbar <3
    imageimage
    i scrolled down the last page real quick but had to stop because i saw ackbar <3</p>

Fuckin' Obama shoulda stepped aside for Ackbar.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    ackbars mah babeh <3
    hopefully i can rock mon cal in SWTOR
    imageimage
    I'm obviously going to be a Fett. No doubt about it.
    Reason? Simple. My backpack will have jets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uILUCplfi-M