Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

New drug bill in Congress could prosecute Americans getting high in Amsterdam

Comments

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    i don't think 9/11 was in inside job, but i truly believe they had advanced warning that it was coming and used it as a political tool to start the wars in the middle east. I also think it worked the same way with pearl harbor. They knew the japs were coming but did nothing to stop it cuz FDR knew that's what it would take to get the country rallied behind the war. if you look at em both they played out almost the exact same way
    No.
    whatever you need to tell yourself to sleep at night
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    911 was indeed set up by the government.
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    Where is the proof that the government set it up?
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    i don't think 9/11 was in inside job, but i truly believe they had advanced warning that it was coming and used it as a political tool to start the wars in the middle east. I also think it worked the same way with pearl harbor. They knew the japs were coming but did nothing to stop it cuz FDR knew that's what it would take to get the country rallied behind the war. if you look at em both they played out almost the exact same way
    No.
    you didnt even get the phrase right
    your life is invalid
    imageimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    edited September 2010
    any one who believes that 9/11 was an inside job, can you lend my buddy in nigeria 100000? he will give you back twice in return!
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    No.
    you didnt even get the phrase right
    your life is invalid
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    any one who believes that 9/11 was an inside job, can you lend my buddy in nigeria 100000? he will give you back twice in return!
    ...what?
    imageimage
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    ...what?
  • 1DisturbedMthrFckr1DisturbedMthrFckr Posts: 1,027 juggalo
    ...what?
    People gullible enough to believe it was an inside job are gullible enough to fall for those nigerian money scams.
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    My IQ is 14, so I believe 9/11 was an inside job. Fucking lying video tapes with their animated jets flying into the twin towers.

I also believe the holocaust never happened.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    FINALLY,
    SOMEONE WHO MAKES SENSE.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    edited September 2010
    I know, right? People who think that those jets were real are fucking dumb. The thousands of witnesses to the planes crashing are all just trolling. It is so easy to add fake planes, smoke, and fire into multiple videos. What's even easier is to animate the twin towers collapsing.

It's all that New-Age CGI stuff they got.

HUR DURRRRR DERPY DURRR DURP DURP *drools*
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Um, Mikey, you're a fucking retard. I don't believe that it was an inside job either, but the belief is that the government knew about/organized the attack. No one said it was fake. Learn what you're talking about before you insult others' intelligence.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    edited September 2010
    By "inside job", I think of the crazy conspiracy theories where people say the government themselves bombed the WTC. I agree that the government had hints of it happening. On the terrorist's visas for address they just put "HOTEL", and they were still approved. I don't think that means the government worked with the terrorists, I just think they didn't care and were lazy prior to 9/11.
    By "inside job", I think of the crazy conspiracy theories where people say the government themselves bombed the WTC. I agree that the government had hints of it happening. On the terrorist's visas for address they just put "HOTEL", and they were still approved. I don't think that means the government worked with the terrorists, I just think they didn't care and were lazy prior to 9/11.
    You just completely ignored what I just said.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    My IQ is 14, so I believe 9/11 was an inside job. Fucking lying video tapes with their animated jets flying into the twin towers.

I also believe the holocaust never happened.
    I know, right? People who think that those jets were real are fucking dumb. The thousands of witnesses to the planes crashing are all just trolling. It is so easy to add fake planes, smoke, and fire into multiple videos. What's even easier is to animate the twin towers collapsing.

It's all that New-Age CGI stuff they got.

HUR DURRRRR DERPY DURRR DURP DURP *drools*
    These two posts are insinuating that the "inside job" belief is that the crashes didn't happen. Which means you didn't know what the actual belief was, but when I called you out on it, you replied with something completely irrelevant that seems like you read it as "the government did it"
    I was referring to a video that my teacher made us watch which had a bunch of conspiracy theories. One of the main ones of the video was that the government themselves bombed the towers.
    I was referring to a video that my teacher made us watch which had a bunch of conspiracy theories. One of the main ones of the video was that the government themselves bombed the towers.
    ONCE AGAIN, WE IGNORE WHAT BRIAN HAS SAID. No one thinks that planes didn't really crash into the tower. No one thinks people didn't die. People think that the government either knew about the attacks or organized them. That is it.