Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

THE OFFICIAL ERIK VS. BIANCA THREAD

Comments

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Oh, I'm sure it is, dear.
    image Photobucket
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    edited September 2010
    Edit: At this point, I would like to express my complete and absolute neutrality in this argument.
  • cannibiscorpsecannibiscorpse Posts: 5,577 salt miner
    Why does he have to ignore you,

Why can't you deal with it and ignore him?

You put yourself on a pedestal haha
    because hes the one who said he was going to ignore me?

And I do. You know damn well that I don't fucking talk to you until you start your shit.
    lol engaging completely defeats the purpose of ignoring. You can't say you'll ignore her and then flip the bitch switch every time she makes a stupid comment about your pathetic little life.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    You know what I find interesting? The comments from Erik to Bianca here are the same ones we give to him that he ignores. Now don't start shit with me Erik, I'm just saying.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    I don't care who ignored who, just stop the god damn fighting. Take it to private messaging if you have to, I don't care.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    its quite nice up here :)
    Perfect example of your immaturity. You know damn well that he's right, so you try to be "clever", you do it every time that you get owned.

And I already know how you are, when we WERE friends, you told me that you were proud that you "won" your fight with Leah. You get off on this shit.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    Why does he have to ignore you,

Why can't you deal with it and ignore him?

because hes the one who said he was going to ignore me?

And I do. You know damn well that I don't fucking talk to you until you start your shit.
    lol engaging completely defeats the purpose of ignoring. You can't say you'll ignore her and then flip the bitch switch every time she makes a stupid comment about your pathetic little life.
    imageimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Bianca starts shit with everyone she is the female magson. It gets to the point where it is just stupid. Majority of the time she is the one that starts it with whoever the person is for no obvious reason. And we are all guilty of starting shit with Erik however some of us have been trying to let things go and have a normal conversation with him which is usually broken up by biancas psychobable
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Don't copy me bitch, that's a federal offense.
    its quite nice up here :)
    Perfect example of your immaturity. You know damn well that he's right, so you try to be "clever", you do it every time that you get owned.

And I already know how you are, when we WERE friends, you told me that you were proud that you "won" your fight with Leah. You get off on this shit.
    i totally cream my pants every time
    imageimage
    I don't care who ignored who, just stop the god damn fighting. Take it to private messaging if you have to, I don't care.
    *directs to thread title*
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    edited September 2010
    Bianca starts shit with everyone she is the female magson. It gets to the point where it is just stupid. Majority of the time she is the one that starts it with whoever the person is for no obvious reason. And we are all guilty of starting shit with Erik however some of us have been trying to let things go and have a normal conversation with him which is usually broken up by biancas psychobable
    *ist guilty*
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    edited September 2010
    You see kids, in the wild, the Erik can easily live without the Bianca. But when the Erik is taken away, Bianca has nothing to feed on, and slowly rots away.
    image Photobucket
    *ist krieg*
    Actually, I have been trying not to start shit with Erik for a while now.

Just sayin.

In a related matter, it looks like this thread was a success after all.
    You see kids, in the wild, the Erik can easily live without the Bianca. But when the Erik is taken away, Bianca has nothing to feed on, and slowly rots away.
    nope, at that point i move to my previous targets
    nick and will :)
    imageimage
    Lol was that supposed to rhyme?
    You cant rhyme a word with the exact same word. That's cheating.