Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

THE OFFICIAL ERIK VS. BIANCA THREAD

Comments

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    One way or another, it will make them, *guiness face* post wisely
    image Photobucket
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    I say we put them on probation. Limit their posts per day.
    Or give them limited suspensions based on who starts e-fights, like 3 days for starting one.
    Then there would probably be arguments about who started it. This forum needs a jury and a judge. Let's have an e-fight to see who gets to be judge... oh wait.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    The mods should vote privately, and then announce it to us.

That way you don't know who voted and cause more drama
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    dealwithit.gif
    i already spoke to jay and he said "no, you cant be banned for what youre doing"
    suck it, bitches
    imageimage
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    A bit late, but homeschooling SUCKS.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I actually think no one should be banned just tell those two not to make the stupid comments to each other every time one of them posts
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    that should go for everyone then
    therefore, freedom of speech is no longer given
    imageimage
    A bit late, but homeschooling SUCKS.
    Ok, no offense, but that's really not adding to the conversation whatsoever.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Sorry.

Anyway, if Erik and Bianca could stop snapping at each other every time they make a comment in any given thread, things would be a lot better. And if Erik would stop saying how Bianca always starts shit, then Bianca wouldnt have to retort, because every time erik says that, he starts something.

In fact, it's almost like he's doing it on purpose.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree with Bianca.

DEAL WITH IT. Like fucking A. I've made the comment first a few times, yes, but I don't start this shit. And I didn't do anything to warrant a ban. I try to talk normal but then you faggots jump on me for any little thing I say. Blame yourselves, not me.
    Actually I've been trying not to jump on you lately.

I'm just saying, after a while, it gets annoying. I can deal with it and all, I'm just sayin.
    I don't think Bianca gets it.

We're not attacking your freedom of speech by telling you to get out of Eriks ass.
    image Photobucket
    As far as fucking up every thread. Don't fucking blame me for that shit. I can't go in any thread without this cunt saying shit.

Pets thread, I say I'm getting a new snake, she starts, Cracked cymbal, she starts, like fucking seriously now, none of that shit is "fight worthy" but she feels like she has this duty and "HAS" to insult me.

So if you guys are seriously consider banning over this bullshit, ban her. That shit's not my fault.
    Sorry.

Anyway, if Erik and Bianca could stop snapping at each other every time they make a comment in any given thread, things would be a lot better. And if Erik would stop saying how Bianca always starts shit, then Bianca wouldnt have to retort, because every time erik says that, he starts something.

someone gets it

We're not attacking your freedom of speech by telling you to get out of Eriks ass.
    if he didnt want someone critisizing what he says, it shouldnt be posted
    ill say what i want
    imageimage
  • cannibiscorpsecannibiscorpse Posts: 5,577 salt miner
    edited September 2010
    lol Erik sounds like a little bitch right now. Someone call whine whine one theres a baby in the thread
    Like fucking A.
    WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU SAY SUCH A STUPID FUCKING PHRASE YOU FAGGOT CUNT, KILL YOURSELF BITCH
    So what you are saying is he should not post at all
    image Photobucket
    you take a risk with posting shit on a forum with different opinions
    imageimage
    Yea pretty much. -_- Stupid fucking cunt.
    Sorry.

someone gets it

if he didnt want someone critisizing what he says, it shouldnt be posted
    ill say what i want
    LOL WOW. You're SERIOUSLY saying I start it. You're fucking seriously saying I start it.
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    I'm not gonna ban you guys because of this, but if you keep derailing threads with your little fights, I'm gonna start closing the threads you derail for a period of time and delete all of the e-fight in it.

Also, I don't say this often, but Erik has a very good point. He can't go into a thread and talk NORMALLY without being criticized. It isn't only Bianca that starts shit with him. I'm not saying Erik is in the right here, either.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic