Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

THE OFFICIAL ERIK VS. BIANCA THREAD

Comments

• sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    edited September 2010
    You cant rhyme a word with the exact same word. That's cheating.
    When I'm called off I got a sawed off
    Squeeze the trigger and bodies are hauled off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgInoVbM77E
    Okay, I was wrong. My bad.

New page.
  • MysteriousMysterious Posts: 941 salt miner
    Well, I'm glad I dont have issues with either of you two, but I gotta say, this thread is making my day.

Seriously though, is there any way we CAN fix the problem?
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Hahaha does this e-fighting really bother yall that much?

It's like "omg if I have to read these e-fight comments any more I'm gonna flip out!" It's being made out to be so much worse than it is...
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    Well, I'm glad I dont have issues with either of you two, but I gotta say, this thread is making my day.

nope
    imageimage
  • cannibiscorpsecannibiscorpse Posts: 5,577 salt miner
    Bianca starts shit with everyone she is the female magson. It gets to the point where it is just stupid. Majority of the time she is the one that starts it with whoever the person is for no obvious reason. And we are all guilty of starting shit with Erik however some of us have been trying to let things go and have a normal conversation with him which is usually broken up by biancas psychobable

THIS. THIS. THIS.

She hates me because I talk to her ex-boy toy Jamie.
    thats the reason why you think i hate you?
    WHOAAAAAAA
    i couldnt care less who you talk to
    oh, and lets just point you that YOU were th one to bring him up, not me.
    There you go with the capitalizing again.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Bianca starts shit with everyone she is the female magson. It gets to the point where it is just stupid. Majority of the time she is the one that starts it with whoever the person is for no obvious reason. And we are all guilty of starting shit with Erik however some of us have been trying to let things go and have a normal conversation with him which is usually broken up by biancas psychobable

THIS. THIS. THIS.

WHOAAAAAAA
    Well idk, all I know is the last time we talked as "friends" Jamie was the last subject, and you started hating me hardcore shortly after.

The other thing is, when I got back with Lizzy, I didn't talk to you, or anyone else for that matter really, for like 3 days, I was with her and I was just enjoying getting my relationship back, didn't feel like talking to anyone. From then on, any time I tried to apologize or talk to you, I was an asshole, I was 2 faced, I betrayed you, blah blah blah. So I gave up. And now you hate me I guess 'cause of that.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited September 2010

It's like "omg if I have to read these e-fight comments any more I'm gonna flip out!" It's being made out to be so much worse than it is...
    I usually don't mind unless it goes on for more than a page in a thread I care about.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG

nope
    I thought not.
    You see kids, in the wild, the Erik can easily live without the Bianca. But when the Erik is taken away, Bianca has nothing to feed on, and slowly rots away.
    Erik is the the Bianca's meal of choice. She will bore with everything else after little time.
    This made me crack up

THIS. THIS. THIS.

WHOAAAAAAA
    Well idk, all I know is the last time we talked as "friends" Jamie was the last subject, and you started hating me hardcore shortly after.

The other thing is, when I got back with Lizzy, I didn't talk to you, or anyone else for that matter really, for like 3 days, I was with her and I was just enjoying getting my relationship back, didn't feel like talking to anyone. From then on, any time I tried to apologize or talk to you, I was an asshole, I was 2 faced, I betrayed you, blah blah blah. So I gave up. And now you hate me I guess 'cause of that.
    SO DEEP!
    You see kids, in the wild, the Erik can easily live without the Bianca. But when the Erik is taken away, Bianca has nothing to feed on, and slowly rots away.
    Erik is the the Bianca's meal of choice. She will bore with everything else after little time.
    This made me crack up
    im a savage animal arent i?
    imageimage
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies

I usually don't mind unless it goes on for more than a page in a thread I care about.
    Well yeah but shit, it's not like I'm looking for them to be banned over a little disruption in a thread I like. Not inferring that you do, just saying.
    I like their E-fights, it gives me a chance to feel like Andeh
    i miss andy on here
    imageimage
    This made me crack up
    im a savage animal arent i?
    Mhmm :D
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    The problem isnt that Erik and Bianca fight, its that they fight across the entire forum.
    edited September 2010
    i miss andy on here
    You shut your whore mouth!
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lolololz wow, she ignored what I said. XD
  • ComptonAssBertoComptonAssBerto Posts: 3,899 just the tip
    THERE
    WILL
    BE
    VIOLENCE
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner