Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

THE OFFICIAL ERIK VS. BIANCA THREAD

Comments

• SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    Just drop the banhammer on Erik

trust me there wouldnt be massive butthurt...except from him
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    Anytime I do something, it causes controversy. Although, I believe in controversy creates cash, I wouldn't do anything controversy on here that would deprive me of my duties. Yes, this ridiculous and pointless argument is making me jaded of all of this. Simply there is nothing that one could do. We could have the forum vote on the outcome. The mod's take that outcome, and hopefully the majority of the people will be contented.
    Your fragmented English bothers me. <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    edited September 2010
    I'm trying to reach an agreement bitch. Either you help or shut the fuck up.

• Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo

Drop it on the princess first. She don't contribute nothing relevant to a metal forum. Then drop it on Erik if you feel the need.
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep

Drop it on the princess first. She don't contribute nothing relevant to a metal forum. Then drop it on Erik if you feel the need.
    oh...the irony....thats all

oh...the irony....thats all

I know......can't beleive I posted that. At least he brings some relevency when he makes himself look stupid.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Imo they have been invalid for a while. He just had to make a post somewhere and someone notice it and point it out. Just like in this situation lol. Oh, and he now "loathes" HS and cant wait to be home schooled <_>
    Wow, so now we are going to use his Facebook status against him, wow.
    Keep defending that proud racist all you want...
    I don't defend his racist stuff ever, I am as quick to jump on him for a stupid comment as anyone else is, but when he posts trying to be like everyone else everyone jumps on him, it is old and is getting stupid, so you bully a 15 year old kid all you want....
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker

agreed lets start a vote lol.... Banhammer?

Yay 1
    Nay 0
    Yay 2
    Nay 0

I have them both on facebook anyway.
    Yay 2
    Nay 0

I have them both on facebook anyway.

Yay 3
    Nay 0
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    If they continue to fuck up every thread then yay for banhammer however I don't much agree with getting rid of people from our little community.

And it wouldn't be fair to ban one and not the other.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    If they continue to fuck up every thread then yay for banhammer however I don't much agree with getting rid of people from our little community.

And it wouldn't be fair to ban one and not the other.

I agree. They have both, however, demonstrated that one can't post without the other having something non-relevant to say.

By my count :

Yay 4
    Nay 0

• That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Yeah and "Natty Dread" never had anything relevant to say either. No reason to ban any of them IMO.
    Nate was entertaining. Our two are just sad and uninteresting. Big difference. Nate never posted 30 or 40 times in one thread either. He was one and done.
    New count:
    Yay 4
    Nay 1
    Nate was entertaining. Our two are just sad and uninteresting. Big difference. Nate never posted 30 or 40 times in one thread either. He was one and done.
    He would post again if it was right, but Natty never seemed unwelcome, just out of place, at least nothing he says starts e-fights, whatever name he has gone by whether it be Natty Dread, Spartacus, Spock, or Mantooth, he was always entertaining.
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    Since I don't feel like pissing anyone off, I will pretend that this is a poll on if you like tits.

Yay 5
    Nay 1
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I don't think either should be banned, but I will say this. And this does NOT only apply to Erik.

The next time someone bitches and complains and says they are leaving the forum for good, ban them. There is no reason for that person to come back, and if they do, it will only cause shit like this.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I say we put them on probation. Limit their posts per day.
    image Photobucket
    I say we put them on probation. Limit their posts per day.
    Or give them limited suspensions based on who starts e-fights, like 3 days for starting one.