Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Flynn gets Robbed

Comments

• Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    what does all this have to do with Machine Head anyways? derailed
    he called flynn a poser, which he is, but the pot shouldnt call the kettle black.....

Word.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    edited September 2010
    i dont see the difference between TDWP and ADTR
    you cant say one is metal and the other is scene
    imageimage
    you can say one is metal and the other is scene

There is no difference......they BOTH suck.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    "And for anyone calling TDWP posers. you do know that Mike (Their Vocalist) is a HUGE Metalhead and knows probably more about Metal then me, right?"

That's no great leap there. ALOT of us know more about metal than you obviously.
    Nah. People just assume that I'm this "poser" simply because I'm hated around here. I know a LOT about Metal.

It is to laugh.........you certainly haven't brought much of that vast knowledge in here.
    Yes I have. I always talk about bands or albums and what not. I know a lot of bands, full albums, lyrics, the difference between the Metal genres, shit like that. I know my Metal, just no one really listens to me. >_>
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    "And for anyone calling TDWP posers. you do know that Mike (Their Vocalist) is a HUGE Metalhead and knows probably more about Metal then me, right?"

That's no great leap there. ALOT of us know more about metal than you obviously.
    Nah. People just assume that I'm this "poser" simply because I'm hated around here. I know a LOT about Metal.

It is to laugh.........you certainly haven't brought much of that vast knowledge in here.
    Yes I have. I always talk about bands or albums and what not. I know a lot of bands, full albums, lyrics, the difference between the Metal genres, shit like that. I know my Metal, just no one really listens to me. >_>

well listening to probably the worst "metal" band out there today isnt really helping your cause....

regardless if you like them or not, you cant deny that their overall sound is the same.
    imageimage
    ADTR is a Post Hardcore band that's fun as hell to listen to, but it's not heavy.

TDWP is just Metalcore....they're Metal no matter what people wanna say. And yes I guess the band is a "Scenie" band based on their fanbase, but the guys in the band are Scene? HELL NO. Neither are the guys in ADTR really.

regardless if you like them or not, you cant deny that their overall sound is the same.

Agreed. SUCKITUDE at it's finest.

Are you deaf? ADTR isn't heavy or Metal at all like TDWP. They sound completely different.
    edited September 2010
    THE GUYS IN AA! DONT "LOOK" SCENE EITHER!
    you cant make special exceptions just for your own argument
    imageimage
    They don't look Scene? LMFAO.

Look at your own sig. That's all I have to say.
    AJ is the very definition of a Scenie.
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    All this exciting Machine Head talk is making me want to listen to Halo
    It's kinda like this for a good comparison.

Suicide Silence is technically a Scenie band, yes, but the guys in the band (Other than Mitch) are not Scene at all.
    lol you know this thread was originally about flynn getting robbed, not about the band machine head right?

We can fit what you think you know onto the head of a pin as compared to some of the others that regularly post here. You can't have possibly had the same experiences or knowledge of the metal world as some of the older members here have. It's impossible.
    he has a tank and gauges and a fitted hat....
    imageimage
    It's kinda like this for a good comparison.

Suicide Silence is technically a Scenie band, yes, but the guys in the band (Other than Mitch) are not Scene at all.
    they just pander to the scenie kids cuzz thats where the $$$$$ is!!!
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    lol you know this thread was originally about flynn getting robbed, not about the band machine head right?
    Yes.

We can fit what you think you know onto the head of a pin as compared to some of the others that regularly post here. You can't have possibly had the same experiences or knowledge of the metal world as some of the older members here have. It's impossible.
    That's true. As far as experiences, yes, I completely agree with you. Due to my age, there's no way I could have seen Pantera live, or seen Maiden back in the 80's, or any of the Big 4. But as far as knowledge on Metal...it's debatable. It all depends on how much time you waste listening to albums, reading all that you can about bands, shit like that...which I do all the time lol. You wouldn't believe how much time I waste (Although I don't think I would call it a waste.) online reading about Music, Metal, Drumming, Snakes, and Religious shit. If something interests me, I'll research it night and day.