Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Flynn gets Robbed

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    why would you "secretly" listen to any one...poser
    I don't secretly listen to anyone...

To prove it (Even though it will get me bashed beyond belief.) I listen to this band.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFr8PYEYD7c

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    like i said he is a poser, not arguing that... but tdwp and shit like that is the Nu metal of today so u izza a poser too my friend...
    The Nu Metal of today? LOL.

TDWP is Metalcore. Nothing more, nothing less.

They're the same as KSE, AILD, ATR, Unearth, whether you like it or not, it's the truth. Just because you hate them, doesn't mean they're not actually Metal.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    then why would you say you did? wtf im confused
    Re-read exactly what I said.
    but I secretly listen to them. But I'm not gonna hide my Musical tastes. I have nothing to hide.
    what you said contradicts it self
    -___________-

I said IF. It was hypothetical.
    ok i re-read it from the start and i see what your saying

They're the same as KSE, AILD, ATR, Unearth, whether you like it or not, it's the truth. Just because you hate them, doesn't mean they're not actually Metal.

TDWP is not your average metal core band. ive seen them in concert and not only were they horrible but korn sounded wayy more metal than they did not to mention there fan base of 13 yr old girls and 15 yr old boys who are trying to get with the 13 yr old girls have not even the slightest inclination of what metal is.....u is a poser sir sorry to inform u
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Dude, did you NOT see him at the Golden Gods?

Flat billed hat, huge ass jacket, nigger jeans, fancy watch, and I'm pretty sure he had braids...

And he jumped on the Nu Metal bandwagon. Fuck him.
    he makes good music, and
    he prolly gets madd pussy though....
    yeah flat billed hats are gay as fuck....but he is still a bad ass geytar player and makes kick ass music

TDWP is not your average metal core band. ive seen them in concert and not only were they horrible but korn sounded wayy more metal than they did not to mention there fan base of 13 yr old girls and 15 yr old boys who are trying to get with the 13 yr old girls have not even the slightest inclination of what metal is.....u is a poser sir sorry to inform u

Oh, believe me, I've seen them twice, and while the band itself was amazing, I HATED, I mean HATED, the fucking crowd. Fucking obnoxious Scenie fags. I can't stand the fan base, but I still like the band. Doesn't make me a poser.

I sometimes even feel guilty wearing my TDWP shirt, because I don't want to be associated with their other fans, or thought of as "one of them", but eh, I love the band, and I'm not gonna let that stop me.

Oh, believe me, I've seen them twice, and while the band itself was amazing, I HATED, I mean HATED, the fucking crowd. Fucking obnoxious Scenie fags. I can't stand the fan base, but I still like the band. Doesn't make me a poser.

I sometimes even feel guilty wearing my TDWP shirt, because I don't want to be associated with their other fans, or thought of as "one of them", but eh, I love the band, and I'm not gonna let that stop me.

the band all headbanged like faggots in unison and dress just as gay or probably even more gay than that flynn video u just posted.....
    sol let me get this straight, u can listen to bands that are considered poser metal bands in the metal community but your not a poser....
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    the rule is that you can listen to a poser band as long as you acknowledge it is a poser band. once you call it a metal band, you're a poser
    So it's a choreographed show. So what? Yea it's corny and cheesy, but whatever.

And dress gay? Not really...

They're all dressed completely normal. T-shirts and jeans....that's what I wear. They don't even look Scene either. ESPECIALLY not Mike.
    the rule is that you can listen to a poser band as long as you acknowledge it is a poser band. once you call it a metal band, you're a poser
    but he doesnt acknowledge them as a poser band, he says there your typical metalcore band. hence he is a poser.

and how do you especially not dress scene? lol u either dress it or not.....
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i wouldnt call machine head a poser band though cause the dude wore a hat. MH is metal as fuck...
    edited September 2010

That's such a bullshit and elitist thing to say.

The absolute ONLY reason TDWP isn't considered Metal is because of their fanbase and the fact that they're Christcore.

People hate them so they're "False Metal" fuck that shit. It's Metalcore. If you accept KSE, ATR, AILD, Unearth, Shadows Fall, Etc. then you accept TDWP because it's the same shit, different band.
    and doesnt tdwp sell flat billed hats? lol