Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Flynn gets Robbed

OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
edited September 2010 in Off Topic
First of all, I am very proud of that title. No, seriously. I typed that and had a 'fuck yea' moment.

Anyways here's the story:

Guitarist/vocalist Robb Flynn of San Francisco Bay Area metallers MACHINE HEAD has posted the following message on the band's official web site:

"Today, [Tuesday] September 7th, between the hours of 1:15 p.m. and 3:15 p.m. [PST] while I was picking my son up from school, my house [which is located in the Martinez/Virginia Hills area of California] was broken into and many priceless items were stolen. Items include my wife's jewelry, laptops, wakeboards, cash, and most importantly four of my guitars, including the guitar that I recorded [MACHINE HEAD's] first album, 'Burn My Eyes', with. Also stolen was a guitar that is priceless to me that was a gift from [late PANTERA guitarist] Dimebag Darrell [see pictures below]. The cocksuckers even stole my son Zander's mini Flying V I got him for Christmas.

"I am offering a $1,000 reward for the return of the black Ibanez Strat along with many stickers, a 'Designated Drinker' sticker. Additionally I am also offering a $2,000 reward for the safe return of the blue Washburn Dimebolt prototype.

"An APB has been put out to every Guitar Center in Northern California and the police were able to get several fingerprints off of the two acoustics that the thieves handled, yet bizarrely left behind. Sightings of two suspicious vehicles have been reported, one a green/teal U.S.-make pickup truck, the other a white pull-side work van.

"If anyone sees or hears of anything on Craigslist, eBay, at their guitar shop... anything, anywhere! Please contact us at mike@machinehead1.com immediately."

Pictured below is the guitar Robb Flynn received as a gift from late PANTERA guitarist "Dimebag" Darrell Abbott which was one of the items stolen from Flynn's home earlier today.
I love winning with women

Comments