Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official*** 2024 College Football Thread

Comments

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    They should all go down for this, but I think they are being careful with McQueary because he is pretty much the star witness.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    McQueary also could have stopped it year in advance and saved other boys. He cant even call himself a man. To see that happening right in front of your face and run and call your dad and they wait till the next day to go tell the coach? I would call my dad and tell him to grad the hammer and crowbar.... but seriously, How could you turn around and pretend like you didnt see it???? How could you let that continue in the moment? Theyre all pussies, but McQueary's the biggest one imo. He could have threwdown some street justice and ended this guys string of rapes in 2002. But naw, had to protect reputations <_>
    edited November 2011
    McQueary also could have stopped it year in advance and saved other boys. He cant even call himself a man. To see that happening right in front of your face and run and call your dad and they wait till the next day to go tell the coach? I would call my dad and tell him to grad the hammer and crowbar.... but seriously, How could you turn around and pretend like you didnt see it???? How could you let that continue in the moment? Theyre all pussies, but McQueary's the biggest one imo. He could have threwdown some street justice and ended this guys string of rapes in 2002. But naw, had to protect reputations <_>

I completely agree. I don't know how you can't be filled with rage and kill him on the spot, seeing something like that. I'm just saying that I think that's why they are being careful with him, because he's the only one who ever actually saw Sandusky in the act.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    ^totally. One swing of the bat to the head and then one swing in the the jewels... and that piece of shit wont even be raping people in prison.
    I didnt really start following this or reading up on it until last night and this morning and I didnt know how bad it really was. These people are fuckkkked up. I hope they all rot.

I completely agree. I don't know how you can't be filled with rage and kill him on the spot, seeing something like that. I'm just saying that I think that's why they are being careful with him, because he's the only one who ever actually saw Sandusky in the act.
    I dont know... I think I might be able to compose myself enough to not murder the dude. One swing to the head wouldnt kill him, just knock the fucker out long enough for the cops to get there.
    Just picturing it, the thought in my head makes my fucking heart drop and my blood boil. WTF man?
    I didnt really start following this or reading up on it until last night and this morning and I didnt know how bad it really was. These people are fuckkkked up. I hope they all rot.
    yeah... pretty ridiculous how long this shit went on.
    I think there are alot of people who don't understand what fully happened. That's the only way how you can explain how people could have any other opinion other than the correct one.
    and to top it all off, this pussy Sandusky is out on bail??????????? What is wrong with the world? Does anyone in State College, PA have any balls? Lets go burn this mother fuckers house down!!!!!!!!
    So is the story McQueary didnt stop it right then and there because he was concerned about losing his job or something? If so that is bullshit, because you know if you were let go for telling on your boss committing a felony, the lawsuit that follows would have kept in set for life.
    What I read was, he saw it..... they saw him.... he left the shower or whatever, called his dad, his dad told him to leave and come home. And the next day they went and told paterno.
    and to top it all off, this pussy Sandusky is out on bail??????????? What is wrong with the world? Does anyone in State College, PA have any balls? Lets go burn this mother fuckers house down!!!!!!!!
    That's what I said two days ago!!!! yeah... I know you are supposed to be innocent until proven guilty but JESUS christ there should be some god damn common sense here. The judge should have been like "dude... the evidence is pretty damning. They even have you on record saying you wont take showers with boys anymore!!! You going to start serving your time now. Your financially loaded and too big of a flee risk... BAIL DENIED".

What I read was, he saw it..... they saw him.... he left the shower or whatever, called his dad, his dad told him to leave and come home. And the next day they went and told paterno.
    yeah... that's what I read and saw on ESPN too. Pretty fucking disgusting that shit like that happens, and there are pussy like McQueary that dont do anything to fucking stop it. Somebody needs to tell McQueary to man up.
    So is the story McQueary didnt stop it right then and there because he was concerned about losing his job or something? If so that is bullshit, because you know if you were let go for telling on your boss committing a felony, the lawsuit that follows would have kept in set for life.
    It's more complicated than that, I believe. McQuearys father and Sandusky were good friends from the same town and grew up together and McQueary grew up with Sanduskys kids also. It's all very incestuous. Not that I'm saying thats an excuse. If it was my own dad or my best friend doing something that disgusting, I would have to beat the shit out of them and call the cops
    I didnt know any of that CF, Thanks! I wouldnt give a fuck who it was.... My Dad, Brother, Best Friend- I walk in on something like that, Im grabbing the nearest bat and you no longer are someone I know.

Your financially loaded and too big of a flee risk..
    thats what i'm thinking of too man, this dude is caked up, he knows hees fucked. why wouldnt he try to flee the country. just goes to show privilaged people get treate dalot differently, cause I guarenteee you if it was the black janitor who commited these crimes, he would have been reported immediately, no cover up, and noway in hell heed get bail or any of that shit. What boggles my mind the most is when the guys in charge found out about all this they just told him not to have his youth charity on penn state grounds anymore.... it feels like noone though or cared about the victims and still dont. letting this faggot out on bail <_>
    I didnt know any of that CF, Thanks! I wouldnt give a fuck who it was.... My Dad, Brother, Best Friend- I walk in on something like that, Im grabbing the nearest bat and you no longer are someone I know.
    I agree 100%
    yeah no shit... they basically said "yeah dude.. so we know you like raping children. Can you please just not do your raping here? thanks. "