Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official*** 2024 College Football Thread

Comments

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I kinda didn't watch the second half of the game until the last minute...when it was already over. I was already at a show by then.
    image Photobucket
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    mmmmmmmmmmmmm Justice. Longhorns gave a fuck you to Nebraska, OSU finally was beaten, and 2nd week in a row that Robinson can't do anything against a real time.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    edited October 2010
    Rex....please breathe. You are overreacting so badly it's not even funny. Today's loss has made the entire Michigan community press the panic button, when that's far from what's necessary. Relax.
    2nd week in a row that Robinson can't do anything against a real time.
    You didn't even watch the game. He did fine. Over 100 yards rushing again before he got hurt. :P Tate and Denard led the offense to 522 yards against the #2 defense in the country.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Rex....please breathe. You are overreacting so badly it's not even funny. Today's loss has made the entire Michigan community press the panic button, when that's far from what's necessary. Relax.
    2nd week in a row that Robinson can't do anything against a real time.
    You didn't even watch the game. He did fine. Over 100 yards rushing again before he got hurt. :P Tate and Denard led the offense to 522 yards against the #2 defense in the country.
    I know XD was at a wedding and didn't get to see TX/NEB and IOWA/Michigan :( I looked on ESPN with my phone though and literally screamed FUCK YEAH! When I saw Texas one. I love the fuck you send off to Nebraska :3

and lawl at Robinson getting hurt. No one ever listens to meh <_> but nice to see Tate trying to prove himself and he did very well. Might as well make Denard your RB and keep Tate at QB haha.
    Denard is going to be fine in time to play Penn State. And Tate did pretty well, and he has a more accurate deep ball, but those two interceptions he threw were dumb.

I think Denard should still start, but I wonder if Rich Rod should do the opposite of what he did last year. That is, throw Tate in at QB on some plays like a Chris Leak/Tim Tebow kind of thing to give the defense more to think about.
    This Washington/Oregon State game is damn good. Locker at it again with his greatness. We in 2nd OT right now.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    yeah i was overreacting...but i was tired it was a long day lol.....yeah tate needs to play more no doubt about it...i think at least the Greeg williams should go tho...im just sick of being a disgrace in every game (other than notre dame games) that has mattered since Rich rod has been here....and jay i give you guys props man....idk how being down by so much you guys can still be so enthusiastic about everything lol
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Congrats on State winning, lol at Michigan losing.

and jay i give you guys props man....idk how being down by so much you guys can still be so enthusiastic about everything lol
    Hey, it nearly worked lol.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    edited October 2010
    lol yeah it did.....it got pretty loud in there it was intense
    I had a headache afterwards....by far the loudest I've ever heard that stadium. When we get to the point where we consistently win games, it's going to be a very, very tough place to play.
    Lol @ Denard being a scrub against real teams.
    Troll. One look at the stat sheet would tell you otherwise.
    I think you're confused about who you want to root for.

No, I think he's correct.

If 105 yards of rushing and nearly 100 yards of passing in one half against the second best defense in the nation is playing like a scrub, I really don't know what to say to you....
    I look at the sheet and it says "Denard can't play against real teams and I told you he would get hurt and Michigan lost." :3
    He'd hand Texas their ass.
    image Photobucket
    Against that TX D? Hell no. Nebraska fell victim to the D. You want Denard to get embarrassed as well?
    edited October 2010
    He'd hand Texas their ass.

And moving on, look at the surprise here, the computers weren't all up Ohio States asses, they had OSU ranked 14th. Overall the BCS puts them at 10 though.
    How about Oklahoma getting #1? Oregon's getting ripped off.
    image Photobucket