Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official*** 2024 College Football Thread

Comments

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    ok...he had over 100 yards rushing b4 he was forced to pass and got sacked at the end of the game....how is that "punking his ass"...and he could have had wayyyy more yards but he is young and tried to do to much and went away from what he does best
    LOLWUT??????? Robinson had 86 rushing yards total that game. He couldn't run for shit after that cause the D was all over his ass and was forced to do the passing game. He went away from what he does best because they made him. He had no choice cause he couldn't run through that D anymore. 3 INT and one in the endzone hurt them big.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    edited October 2010
    ok...he had over 100 yards rushing b4 he was forced to pass and got sacked at the end of the game....how is that "punking his ass"...and he could have had wayyyy more yards but he is young and tried to do to much and went away from what he does best
    LOLWUT??????? Robinson had 86 rushing yards total that game. He couldn't run for shit after that cause the D was all over his ass and was forced to do the passing game. He went away from what he does best because they made him. He had no choice cause he couldn't run through that D anymore. 3 INT and one in the endzone hurt them big.
    Rex is saying Denard had over 100 rushing yards for the game, but when you get sacked, those yards count against your rushing yard total. Hence why he finished with 86.

And he threw two endzone picks. <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    you must not have watched the game....look at what i said or do you no speak english :P....HE HAD over 100 b4 sacks took yardage away because he was forced to pass cause it was late.....he had times where he could have tucked it and ran it especially inside the red zone but did not cause he was trying to do to much
    its ok tho...yeah it hurts but in the end it will make him a better player
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    well then get a better oline and he would have kept his rushing stats <_>

This is just like last year all over again. Bring up hope cause you go undefeated against shitty teams. Hit conference play and BAM! The shitty Michigan team of old comes back.
    you just don't understand how young we are....its hard to beat anyone when you start mostly freshman and sophomores
    It's going to be a good test for our team after last week.
    edited October 2010
    This weekend has another stack of good games. Auburn/Arkansas, Texas/Nebraska, OSU/Wisconsin, Michigan/Iowa....
  • MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
    you also thought texas had a beastly qb
    haha I loved this XD
    Texas gonna pull the upset!!! I can only hope... lol
    they did congrats...just got home from the game...fucking killed our selves again....turing the ball over on the 5....denard playing like shit....missing tackles....kicking a field goal getting it blocked should have just went for it...they would have had worse field position any ways <_>...god im so pissed...after today im ready to call for riches job...terrible play calling...and yeah it looks like denard is all hype and the guy who should have had the ball in his hands has been on the bench all year....its time to cut the ties Michigan...Fire rich rod...../rant
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    denard playing like shit
    Holy shit I never thought I would see you say this.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    denard playing like shit
    Holy shit I never thought I would see you say this.
    so true. I am shocked!!

on a side note... HOW 'BOUT THEM LONGHORNS!!!!! \m/
    edited October 2010
    denard is a fucking retard....13-18 but the fag cant throw more than 5 yards down field...Tate is the one that should be playing...it took me seeing it from the 3rd row to realize this....also cameron gordon...fuck you you stupid piece of shit...and god damn it we were down 28-7...then 35-14...and tate brought us back to within a touchdown.....and what happens...our guy doesn't hit and wrap at the line of scrimmage....and the get a first down essentially locking the game up...ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR had we hit and wrapped (a basic football play) we would have had the ball back to tie the game with 3 min left....i will say this tho....that 112.000 gave them a LOUD boooo going into 1/2 time and all any one wanted was some heart...and we at least showed that in the second 1/2 ....but it was tates heart.....ERRRR sorry end rant
    actually now that i looked at it...robinson didn't play all that bad...but he still didn't move the ball..and the fag statement still stands about him not being able to throw down field...but he ran ok....its was just hard to tell from the 3rd row in the end zone....but at least michigan scored all there points right in front of me lol :/
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Congrats to Texas, I didn't think they had it in them.

Congrats to Wisconsin, finally some goddamn justice in the world. Now watch OSU fall back to 2nd when the BSC comes out because it fucking loves them.

And on the topic of Michigan. I disagree about Tate playing from now on. He threw downfield earlier this season, I'm sure he can again. Life would be easier if he didn't have to score EVERY SINGLE TIME he was on offense. That throws us back on to the defense.
    image Photobucket
    I had a great feeling Texas would pull out the win over Nebraska. After watching Nebraska a few times I could tell that all we had to do really was stop Taylor Martinez from running and get some points on the board. He can not throw for shit. Yeah Nebraska had like 3 probable TD passes dropped but that is their fault. Gilbert once again sucked HORRIBLY passing 4/16 for like 64 yards? He finally ran the ball some and you could tell Nebraska was like WTF?! Overall great game on defense. Lets see if we can use this game as motivation to keep it up and win out and see what happens.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Nobody was passing well that game.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    He has one hell of a funky throw, that Martinez lad.
    image Photobucket
    chuck....he didn't have to score every time he touched the ball...they went 3 and out the first 2 times they had the ball....they scored so many points cause of our stupid mistakes.....4 turnovers....if he could have scored more than 7 points and not thrown a bonehead pick we would ahve been in the game at 1/2 time